Table of Contents
With the latest addition to the legacy, My Talking Tom Friends PC brings the famous six iconic characters in a play-as-you-want sandbox experience. These characters include Talking Tom, Angela, Hank, Ginger, Ben, and Becca.
My Talking Tom Friends is a fun game that would be great for passing time. It has a ton of activities to do, which will ensure the player does not get bored. So, yes, you should give it a shot.
What is My Talking Tom Friends for PC
My Talking Tom Friends for Windows is a Web series based on the characters from the popular companion apps. It follows the hijinks of an adventurous and inventive cat named Tom (voiced by Colin Hanks) as he launches a reality series filmed in his garage, where he also works with his friend Ben (James Adomian) to develop new apps.
They’re joined by his pop-star girlfriend, Angela (Lisa Schwartz); his nephew, Ginger (Maria Bamford); and his roommate, Hank (Tom Kenny). Cameras capture the curious, comical, and even mundane events of their days as these pals go about work and play and spill secrets in bathroom confessionals.
Is it any Good
Talking Tom and his cohorts have entertained many a kid by way of interactive apps in which the characters repeat a modification of what users say into their devices. Just as there’s little depth to the virtual activity, there’s not much below the surface of this series, but that certainly won’t be a deterrent for kids who want to watch. Those who do will enjoy seeing Tom and his friends interact, and, with so many personalities, there are plenty of moments that will get them laughing. Also, if your kids haven’t used the characters’ apps yet, don’t be surprised if this encourages them to seek them out.
My Talking Tom Friends– Features
Play in a house full of Best Friends
What’s better than having one best friend? Having six! Players can join Talking Tom, Angela, Hank, Ginger, Ben and Becca as they move in together in their new home for the first time, and get to know the pets that are adored around the world!
Take Care of them
They need someone to feed them, bathe them, tend to their wishes and play fun games with their cool toys! Players can help Talking Tom and his friends advance in their skills, and when it’s time to sleep, they need to find a cozy spot to recharge for a whole new day of fun and games!
Who likes to bake? And who is a secret artist in the family? Why is Talking Tom looking at Talking Angela LIKE THAT? Players will have fun meeting all of the characters, and discover their interesting and playful personalities!
Players can make this virtual house their own! They can collect cool toys on bus trips to town and change the look of the friends’ home. And who can miss this amazing wardrobe?! Anyone can show their fashion sense and customize the friends’ outfits any way they want. This is one stylish pet family!
Download My Talking Tom Friends on Windows and Mac
- Step 1: Download the Bluestacks or NoxPlayer software, if you haven’t installed it earlier
- Step 2: Installation procedure is quite simple and straight-forward. After successful installation, open Bluestacks emulator.
- Step 3: It may take some time to load the Bluestacks app initially. Once it is opened, you should be able to see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Step 4: Google play store comes pre-installed in Bluestacks. On the home screen, find Playstore and double click on the icon to open it.
- Step 5: Now search for the Game you want to install on your PC. In our case search for My Talking Tom Friends to install on PC.
- Step 6: Once you click on the Install button, My Talking Tom Friends will be installed automatically on Bluestacks. You can find the Game under the list of installed apps in Bluestacks.
You can also get the My Talking Tom Friends app on Google Store for your android smartphone