Table of Contents
Do you like money? Do you enjoy the crispness of a new note? Or the jingle of a pocketful of coins? Then Money Buster PC! might very well be your kind of game.
The main objective is to catch out crafty counterfeiters, trying to sneak their fake money into your wallet – but they chose the wrong fool to mess with. In each level, you’ll be presented with a stack of notes, some of which are fake, and some of which are real. It’s your job to find out.
How to Play Money Buster On PC
There is no sure-fire way to win at Money Buster PC, since there are so many different mini-games that you have to complete when playing. But as with many other mobile games, the key to success is getting points, which you gain by accomplishing the objective of each mini-game, and by doing it well. Whether that’s cutting notes cleanly, or matching notes together – each task well-performed nets you extra points.
Using your trusty ultra-violet light and magnifying glass, you’ll have to examine note after note, checking for the tiniest imperfection, and then placing them either in the pile, or in the shredder.
But there are tonnes of other mini-games in Money Buster app too, such as taking notes and tossing them into a moving shredder, fitting comically sized bills into a briefcase, or simply sorting notes into their respective numbers and colors. We’re here to teach you the tricks to success in all of the mini-games with our Money Buster guide.
MONEY BUSTER for Mac! MINI-GAMES
Here’s what you need to know to succeed in Money Buster for Windows different mini-games.
FINDING FAKE MONEY
This is the main mode of the game and basically involves you finding which notes are real and which are crafty counterfeits:
- First, use your magnifying glass to check to see if there are any visible imperfections on the note
- Move onto your ultraviolet light to look for invisible imperfections
- If you found some, shred it
- If there weren’t any you could see, stack it on the pile for points!
By far the simplest mode in the game, so is easy to get through:
- A stack of notes appears in front of you
- Stack that note into a pile based on its color and currency denomination
- Simple, eh?
This is a mini-game which is a little like Tetris, but easy to get the hang of:
- Stacks of different sized notes appear in front of you
- Your goal is to fit them into the briefcase
- Small notes go into the small gaps, big into the big
This mini-game is all about memory, and involves you matching note types to eliminate them from the board:
- A table full of hidden notes is presented to you
- You tap them to flip each over, trying to match them
- The key is memory, so even if you get a combo wrong, you know where it is for next time
In this game you have to catch notes falling from a shoot suspended above you:
- Your job is to stop money from falling by catching it in a cup
- You can move the cup from side to side
- Just like space invaders, the key to mode is predicting where the next money is going to fall
This is a reaction speed based mini-game so you have to be speedy to get it right first time:
- Your objective is to light a match and burn the pile of money
- A bar appears with a slider moving up and down
- You need to tap when the slider is in the green to light it
- If you fail, fear not, as the green zone gets bigger each time
Download Money Buster On Windows and Mac
- To begin install BlueSatcks or NoxPlayer on your PC
- Complete the setup by following the on-screen instructions
- You can log in using your Google ID at the Start, or you can enter your details later when downloading the app
- After completing the setup for emulator locate the PlayStore app on the home screen and click on it to open
- In the Search bar type Money Buster, locate the Money Buster app and click on the install button
- The download will start and you will get the Money Buster app on your emulator, If you have not entered your Google ID in the initial steps you will be asked to give one before download starts