Download Free Mobizen For PC -Screen Recorder- Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
- 1 Mobizen For PC- A review
- 2 Mobizen for PC- Features
- 3 Install Mobizen On PC
- 4 Pros and Cons
- 5 Conclusion
Mobizen For PC brings a variety of tools that allows you create amazing, FULL HD video content all from your phone. Record your screen, edit content, and share it to the world!
Recording a phone screen can seem more complicated than making a screencast on your computer, but there are programs available to make it easy. If you want to record your Android phone screen for a gaming walk-through or other how-to video, Mobizen For PC can help.
Mobizen For PC- A review
With Mobizen For PC you can record games, videos, edit your movies and more, which helps you become the best filmmaker. And It’s Completely FREE!
Make your own video
Meet the world’s most popular screen recording app. Enjoy quick and easy screen recording/capture. Record your smartphone screen with the best quality without rooting. Edit video with your smartphone without PC.
UI designed for the user
Properly created apps shows the difference in UI / UX. An easier and more comfortable recording with Mobizen PC. Start recording in 1 sec~ It just works! Review the video and pictures right after recording.
- Sticker: Provides relevant, popular game character stickers
- •Text: Provides text pictures that work well with games (Similar use as Vapshion)
- •Dubbing(Voice Modulation): Change your voice if you do not like the sound
- •Speed Control: By adjusting speed, you can highlight or omit parts of the video
Mobizen for PC- Features
Mobizen is the best tool for media creators. Do not worry if you do not have enough broadcast equipment and crew. You can create content quickly and easily all by yourself. Just with a smartphone, put your face in the video
Using your smartphone from your PC becomes a reality with Mobizen. Type using your keyboard, view photos and videos stored on your phone, and use mobile apps. Using your smartphone has never been more convenient.
Perfect Android Phone Mirroring
Mobizen For Windows intuitive design allows you to control your Android as if it were in your hands. Tapping, swiping, or dragging with your mouse has never been easier. The best of mobile and desktop experiences have been combined into one with Mobizen app
Connect to your Android anywhere
Use either a web browser or PC application to continue using mobile apps and accessing multimedia content. Infinitely expand your Android experience with Mobizen Mirroring.
Screen Recording in FULL HD
Mobizen PC app lets you record in Highest Quality 1080p Resolution, 12.0Mbps Quality, 60 FPS Capture your reactions freely while recording game sound and your voice with Facecam! You can record long videos without worrying while saving on External Memory
Install Mobizen On PC
- Click on the BlueStacks or NoxPlayer emulator and launch the application.
- Log in with Google Credentials to emulate Android on your PC.
- Go to the Google Play Store on the emulated screen and search for Mobizen.•
- Click on download and wait for some time.
- The installation will be automatic. After the app is installed, click on the “Open” button and launch the app on your PC.
Also you can download the Mobizen app from its official Website
Pros and Cons
- Continuous capturing option
- No need to install the tool
- File transferring
- Mouse and keyboard controlling
- Video editing
- The free version has limited functions
- Some problems with connection
A lot of fun stuff happens on your Android screen. You may be gaming, watching YouTube videos, or scrolling through an outrageous WhatsApp thread that you just have to record and share with your friends. At times like these, you need a screen-recording app.
Mobizen for PC is deservedly one of the most popular screen-recording apps on the Play Store, offering a wealth of features including full HD recording at 60fps. It has several tools for adding pizzazz to your videos after you’ve recorded them, too, such as background music and the option to record yourself doing intro and outro videos. It’s particularly good for gaming, letting you record your sessions at the same time as recording your face reacting to the on-screen action