Table of Contents
Download the Mobile Legends app on your PC. Follow the steps and play this amazing game on your Windows and Mac PCs. Just like classic MOBAs, there is no hero training or paying for stats. Winners and losers are decided based on skill and ability on this fair and balanced platform for competitive gaming.
What is the Mobile Legends PC app?
Mobile Legends for PC is a mobile MOBA – think League of Legends or Dota 2. For those unfamiliar with the genre, they’re ‘multiplayer online battle arenas’ where you and your teammates choose from a roster of heroes and set out to defend your base while ensuring the total obliteration of the enemy base. They require strategy, team coordination, mechanical skill, and knowledge of a large library of heroes, items, and abilities.
Your heroes start off relatively feeble, but throughout the match you will gain gold and levels by killing mobs and enemy heroes – then you can purchase items and level up your abilities to become stronger. Gradually, you’ll take objectives and control territory until you’re strong enough to trample all over your opponents and win the game.
Play and Win
In order to win a Mobile Legends for Windows game, you need to destroy the Enemy Base Inhibitor. Before you can start damaging it, you must destroy the preceding turrets in each lane. Turrets inflict powerful damage on enemies who stray too close, but they prioritise attacking minions first – this means you can damage turrets safely as long as you have a minion wave with you to absorb the damage.
A player needs someone to have something, so decide who you want to main first! This decision-making skill will be important when you reach Epic in Mobile Legends for PC (Ranked Game).
- If you’re new to the game, take advantage of the heroes you get first (AKA Eudora, Zillong, Layla, and Miya). Once you get the hang of someone, choose someone that can be based on your needs.
- If you decided to be a Mage player, you can use Gord, Esmeralda, Alice, or Aurora.
- If you want to be a Fighter, use Freya, Bane, Badang, Sun, or Guinevere.
- If you want to be a Tank, use Tigreal, Atlas, Gatokaca, or Grock.
- If you need a Marksman, use Granger, Lesley, or Claude.
- If you like the Support role, use Angela, Rafaela, or Diggie.
- If you rely on quick kills (Assassin), use Natalia, Helcurt, or Hanzo.
- The possibilities can be endless with your selections!
How to play
After picking your role and hero, the next step to improving is mastering your hero. Every hero’s skills interact with each other in specific ways. Being familiar with your hero’s skills brings out the hero’s full potential. Playing the hero properly also allows you to fulfill the role in your team and winning games.
Every hero has four skills. Three of them are active skills. To activate them, you’ll need to click a button. One of them is a passive skill. This skill activates automatically once certain conditions are met.
In-game, active skills are circular buttons found at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. They are also ordered from bottom to top, with the hero’s most powerful skill (Ultimate) at the top.
How to Download and Play Mobile Legends: Bang Bang on PC
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC
- Complete the installation of the emulator on your PC by following the on-screen instructions.
- Look for Mobile Legends app in the search bar at the top right corner
- Click to install Mobile Legends: Bang Bang from the search results
- Complete Google sign-in to install the app on your PC.
- Click the Mobile Legends: Bang Bang icon on the home screen to start playing
You can also use the Mobile Legends app on your smartphone as well.