Install Free MirrorOP Receiver PC app- Windows 10, Mac
Download MirrorOP Receiver on PC, and use the app to control other PCs and devices on your network and enjoy a good mirror experience
What is MirrorOP Receiver for PC
Screen mirroring isn’t the most popular thing people do with their devices. However, there are plenty of niche use cases for such a technology. Some people like it for streaming. Others use it for technical support. Whatever the reason, we hope we can help you achieve it.
Get this MirrorOp Receiver for Android on your PC. This receiver is a software to be installed in your system, and then your device becomes a remote pad that allows you to operate any other computers with a MirrorOp Sender. You can use Internet Explorer from your Windows 7 PC, or enjoy your iTunes music from your Mac computer, or play heavy 3D games from your powerful gaming PC!
How to Install MirrorOP Receiver on Windows and Mac
- First, you are going to need an Android emulator installed on your PC, I recommend BlueStacks or Nox App Player
- Now the software will need some additional files to complete the setup, it might take some time depending upon your Internet connection
- Now you will need to Sign In using your Google ID, If you do not have one, I will suggest that you create one
- Open the PlayStore app inside the emulator, The app is already installed
- Search for the MirrorOP Receiver app on, and locate it
- Click on the Install button to finish the process and enjoy the app