Amazing Microsoft Teams PC- Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
Microsoft Teams PC is your hub for teamwork, which brings together everything a team needs: chat and threaded conversations, meetings & video conferencing, calling, and content collaboration.
You can now also use Microsoft Teams to manage your personal life – chat, make plans, share shopping lists, tasks and even your location, coordinate events with fellow club or family members and make decisions quickly. Teams provides a single hub to help you stay connected, get organized and bring balance to your entire life.
Microsoft Teams on PC- What it offers
Microsoft Teams for Mac is a cloud-based group chat solution that helps teams collaborate on documents. Its key features include messaging, conferencing, and file sharing. At its most basic level, Teams is a messaging tool that enables text communications between users, whether they are in the same office or work remotely.
The solution helps you store files online, manage documents, create groups and receive notifications. It is customizable for each team and the user (that is you) can communicate through instant messaging, online meetings, calling, and web conferencing. The collaboration tool can be used to work on files within Office 365 apps such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Sharepoint. Additional features include open application processing interface, assistant bots, conversation search, contact search, and multi-factor authentication.
Microsoft Teams App integrates with Skype to facilitate voice and video calls. Additionally, it integrates with third-party applications such as GitHub, Microsoft Office, Power BI, Delve, Planner, Trello, and more. The application is available on a one-time subscription and support is available via phone and online help desk.
Plans and pricing
Microsoft Teams is one of the more expensive video conferencing options for businesses – if you’re not already using Microsoft 365. However, for those using it this could prove to be a very cost-effect alternative to other services.
Rather than being offered as a standalone product, Microsoft Teams PC comes packaged with Microsoft 365 business and enterprise plans. Prices are listed on a monthly per user basis, but purchase requires an annual commitment.
For small businesses that want access to Teams, Microsoft offers Microsoft Business 365 Essentials ($5 user/month) and Microsoft Business 365 Premium ($12.50 user/month). With the premium plan, users gain access to the full Microsoft 365 suite of desktop applications, whereas the essentials plan only provides access to cloud-based Microsoft 365 applications and storage. For large enterprises, Microsoft offers four plans ranging from $8 user/month to $35 user/month.
Connect & Communicate
- Chat 1-1, use group messages or dedicated channels to communicate with the entire team
- HD audio and video calls for scheduled face-to-face meetings from almost anywhere
- Mention individual team members, or the whole team at once, to get your colleagues’ attention
- To-do lists, calendars, and cloud storage access right in group chats
- Personal chats, documents, & files can be securely accessed
Organize Your Whole Life
- File sharing & editing on the go makes managing your work projects a breeze
- Intelligent search finds documents, spreadsheets, & photos in chats and team conversations
- Custom notifications give you control to stay focus on what matters most
- Work calendar & personal calendar both in one app
- Group dashboards to view important items, shared locations, & upcoming tasks within a group chat
Safety & Security
- Enterprise-level security and compliance you expect from Microsoft 365
- Location sharing to let colleagues, friends and family know where you are
- Storage in the Safe where you and your group can store, access, and share important data like passwords, frequent flier miles or your hotel reward number
Chat from anywhere
Share your opinion, and your personality. Send gifs, stickers, and emojis in a group chat or in one-to-one messages
Collaborate from anywhere
Never do that frantic, searching-for-files thing ever again. In Teams you can access, share, and edit Word docs, PowerPoint, and Excel files in real time.
Download Microsoft Teams on your Windows and Mac
Microsoft has released Microsoft Teams for Windows and android as well, and if you are looking for a way to use the Microsoft Teams App you can do it without any hastle
We will be using android emulator for that purpose if u are already not familiar with them I have prepared a guide for you you can get them from the links below
Now lets Discuss how to get the app on your PC
- Download the emulator from their official website NoxPlayer and BlueStacks
- Complete the download and start the installation
- The initial setup may take some time, And you might be asked to provide your Google Id
- Open the PlayStore already installed on the emulator
- Type Microsoft Teams and search for the app, Click on install button
- After the installation process is complete you can access the app from the Home screen of the emulator
You can Also get the software for Windows PC from the Official website