How to use LUX VPN for PC free – Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
LUX VPN on PC is a free & unlimited VPN app for Android, provides access to proxy servers with turbo speed. Download the app on your Windows and Mac PCs and enjoy the VPN service.
Why the LUX VPN PC app?
LUX Vpn for PC is a service that is often praised by consumers. The VPN provider gets glowing reports due to its ease of use, amazing unblocking capabilities, and fantastic customer service. LUX VPN is awesome for unblocking all kinds of content from around the world. It has servers in 60 countries, and it provides access to geo-restricted services such as iPlayer, RTE, and Netflix (it unblocks more Netflix catalogs than any other VPN).
While it isn’t the fastest VPN in the world, this VPN is still very fast – and it never has any trouble unblocking HD streams. We love this VPN and are sure you will too. For this reason, we recommend trialing it with its 30-day money-back guarantee. Plus you can use it on up to 6 devices simultaneously, meaning that it is ideal for protecting all your devices – not just your iPhone.
Browse web sites without any limits. LUX VPN for Windows provides turbo speed & unlimited traffic. Proxy server resources distributed among all connected users. After selecting a proxy server, you will be able to access resources for which restrictions apply in your country.
It is not only used to view web sites. Telegram, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and other social networks and instant messengers work correctly as well.
Use any browser to surf websites, such as Google Chrome, Firefox, or Opera. You can use mobile versions. VPN works correctly with them as well. Do not forget about the traffic saving function in the “Settings” section of your device, it improves the connection.
- Can also be used for multiple proxies
- Compatible with Firefox
- Very defined proxy use for different URLs
- Colorful toolbar which denotes the proxy when used and when not
- Shows the logged proxies
- Helps to create new URL pattern
- Has different icons for showing the login for proxies
- VPN service is not well explained
- Slightly complicated software
- The pricing package is limited
How to Install LUX VPN on Windows and Mac
- To begin, Install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
- Run the .exe file on your PC to complete the installation of the emulator
- Open the emulator and look for the PlayStore app, and open it
- You will be asked to give your Google ID
- Search for the LUX VPN app
- Click on the install button to get the app on your PC.
You can also use the VPN on your Smartphone by download it from the OFFICIAL PlayStore.