Table of Contents
In Line Up Draw the Criminal PC the Criminal let your inner sketch artist roam free, as you help detectives catch criminals.
Line up Draw the Criminal is Kwalee’s latest gaming endeavour, following the successful launch of Bake It last month, which has since exceeded 18 million downloads. Line up: Draw the Criminal is also faring well so far, having been downloaded 1.75 million times in less than a week.
What is Line Up Draw the Criminal for PC
Kwalee is one of the leading hyper-casual developers and publishers. They released many hits like Draw It, Shootout 3D, Off the Rails, Rocket Sky!, OverTake, and more. Last month, Kwalee’s remotely developed Bake It surpassed 10 million downloads in its first month. Today, the company announced that it’s latest title Line Up Draw the Criminal is following the same road. In just four days, Line Up Draw the Criminal for PC has been downloaded 1.5 million times around the world.
The new hit title requires the players to use their devices to sketch suspects based on the descriptions of witnesses. Posing the question; how reliable is the memory of the witness and will your drawing be accurate enough to help you pick the real perp? The game launched on Google Play and the App Store on the evening of the second of July.
In three days, Line Up Draw the Criminal on PC racked up 1 million downloads and it got another 500 thousand in its fourth day. It also reached the number one game in the United Kingdom, Canada, Finland, and Australia. In the United States, the company was in the top-three titles. In the Simulation category, it has been a chart-topping game in 11 countries including the US and the UK.
The game itself is available now for both iOS and Android. It sees players tasked with sketching and then identifying culprits. They will be given a list of descriptions of the criminal from a variety of witnesses to help with their sketch which will then be used to select the most likely offender from a line-up.
It won’t just be a black and white picture either, there will be a palette of colors to choose from for the culprit’s clothing and accessories which gives players the opportunity to be very creative. The difficulty of the game is said to ramp up as you progress further.
1: Download an Android emulator
2: Install the emulator on your computer
- Go to the Downloads folder on your computer to locate the emulator application.
- Install the app.
- Accept the license agreement.
- Follow the on screen directives in order to install the application properly.
- If you do the above correctly, the Emulator app will be successfully installed.
Installing Line Up Draw the Criminal Game on your PC
- Open your Emulator app. In the search bar, type Line Up Draw the Criminal and search.
- You will see the Line Up Draw the Criminal game icon. Click it.
- A window will open with your app in it and an Install button on the right.
- Now, click the Install button and your Game will start downloading.
- You will see an icon called “All Apps”.
- Click it and go to a page containing all your installed Games.
- You will see the installed Line Up Draw the Criminal fro Mac. Start playing the game.
In Line Up Draw for Windows, the Criminal let your inner sketch artist roam free, as you help detectives catch criminals. Using your super sleuthing skills, listen to the victims’ descriptions to draw what you think the culprit looks like for the line-up. Can you help save the day and catch the master criminal? Line Up Draw the Criminal features: -Draw the culprit -With colorful artwork -With multiple levels increasing in difficulty. -Fun characters -Become a detective