How to use LG Mobile Switch for PC Free – Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
Want to transfer files from your PC to you LG Phone, You can use the LG Mobile Switch app on PC, you will learn in this article on how to download and use the app on Windows and Mac PCs
Why Use LG Mobile Switch PC app
With smartphones becoming increasingly more affordable, buying one can be a semi-regular occurrence. However, moving data between your old phone and the new one can be troublesome.
Many people will choose to transfer the data to a computer and then to the new phone. Historically, that was what one had to do. Or, users would back up what they could to a microSD card. Today, smartphone manufacturers have dedicated apps that make this process easy, efficient, and seamless.
No matter what, LG is one of the supreme brands dealing with Android smartphones. Many of the users have lately switched to LG devices. And the initial matter of concern for those who are switching to the new device is the data that they are having in their old devices. Well in such case, LG Mobile Switch for PC comes to your rescue.
LG Mobile Switch for Windows is designed by LG itself to ease the burden of a user in terms of transferring. With the help of this app, a user gets the privilege to move data from any Android and iOS device to the LG models. In other words, the receiver or the target device should be LG while using LG Mobile Switch and it doesn’t matter what source device you are using. You can transfer all the common types of items on your new LG phone.
However, it is to be noted that LG Mobile Switch is not helpful if you want to move the data backed up in cloud platforms like iCloud or Google. You can get those data if you login to those accounts in your LG device. Also, you can transfer data wirelessly or through USB cable. It’s all your call.
How to Use the LG Mobile Switch app
- First of all, you need to get to the Play Store to install the LG Smart Switch app on both devices. If using the iPhone as the source device, use the App Store for the purpose.
- Take your source phone and then launch the app on it. Tap on the “Wireless” option after launching it. Now, tap on the “Send” option.
- On your LG device, launch the app and then tap on “Wireless” followed by the “Receive” option as it is the device that will receive the sent data.
- In your source device now, simply tap on the “Start” button to proceed. Repeat the same on your LG device as well.
- A list of data types will appear on the screen in a categorized manner. You just need to look for the data that you wish to migrate.
- Once chosen, tap on “Next” and confirm the action. Wait for some time now as the time of the transfer will depend on the amount of data you have chosen to transfer. Hang on and stay patient. When you see everything has got transferred, restart your device, and access the data in a fresh way.
How to download LG Mobile Switch app on Windows and Mac
- First, you will need an android emulator on your PC, install BlueStacks emulator
- Launch BlueStacks and complete the installation process. Once BlueStacks is launched, click on the PlayStore app icon
- Search for: LG Mobile Switch app
- You will see search result for LG Mobile Switch app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will start for the app to download, you can access the app form the home screen of the emulator