Amazing Legends of Runeterra on PC- Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
Legends of Runeterra on PC is a thrilling new card game from the creators of League of Legends. Collect and combine cards from a huge selection of characters, including some old friends from League of Legends! Construct a powerful deck and challenge other players to intense duels where only the most skilled players and cleverest tacticians can win!
Legends of Runeterra PC (abbreviated LoR) is a free-to-play digital collectible card game developed and published by Riot Games. It released on April 29, 2020, for Microsoft Windows, Android, and iOS. The game was released in open beta for Microsoft Windows on January 24, 2020. It exists in the same universe as League of Legends, a multiplayer online battle arena game by Riot.
Legends of Runeterra- Gameplay
Legends of Runeterra for PC is played 1v1. Each player begins the match with a hand of four playing cards randomly selected from their card deck, a 20-health-point nexus, and zero mana. Before the match begins, each player also has the option to trade out any of the first four cards they drew for random different ones from their deck.
After this pre-game phase concludes, both players receive a mana gem, one player receives the attack token, and the other receives the defense token. Only the player with the attack token may attack during this round. After each round, the tokens switch between players, and each player draws a random card from their deck. As the number of rounds increases, so too does the number of mana gems each player receives, up to a maximum of 10. At the end of each round, any unused mana becomes spell mana, up to a maximum of three. This mana can only be used to cast spell cards.
To play cards, players must spend mana gems. Once played, unit cards (Champions and Followers) may be placed forward once more to either attack or defend with. When attacking, if no opposing card blocks, the card will hit the enemy player’s nexus, dealing damage equal to its power stat. If the attacking card is defended against a blocking card, the two cards will clash, dealing their respective damage amounts to one another.
Each card also has a health stat. If the damage received is greater than or equal to the health stat of the card, it is destroyed. Striking an enemy nexus with a card deals no damage to the attacking card. The objective of the game is to bring the opponent’s nexus to zero health points.
All cards in the game come with a mana cost. The player must spend the amount of mana listed on the card in order to play the card. The maximum amount of mana a player can start the round with is 10 (13, if including the maximum 3 of stored spell mana).
Power & Health
All unit cards in the game have their own Power and Health stats. Power is used to determine the amount of damage dealt to the enemy Nexus or blocking units. When a unit’s Health reaches 0, it is destroyed and can no longer be used unless it’s revived or recovered by an effect.
Turning the match in your favor is not just in the hands of your champions and followers. You can aid them with spells. Legends of Runeterra currently has four types of spells. Here is what each type does:
- Burst spells resolve instantly, without giving your opponent a chance to respond. They can be played at any phase of the match.
- Fast spells can be activated at any time, but enemy players are given a counter-play opportunity in which they can use their own fast or burst spells.
- Slow spells can only be played when not in combat.
- Fleeting spells need to be used by the end of the turn or they will disappear.
Here are the six Legends of Runeterra regions and what they offer:
- Bilgewater is for those that love risky plays that can pay off big time. It offers an explosive and aggressive playstyle with its five champions Fizz, Gangplank, Miss Fortune, Nautilus, and Twisted Fate.
- Demacia is a region of noble warriors. Demacia’s playstyle revolves around creating and maintaining board presence. Its champions complement each other well, allowing for safe and calculated plays. They are Fiora, Garen, Lucian, Lux, and Quinn.
- Freljord is an icy region that’s all about control plays and late-game devastation. With Anivia, Ashe, Braum, Sejuani, and Tryndamere as your champions, you can freeze any enemy in their tracks.
- Ionia is the realm of stealth. This region is all about sneaky tactics and spells, with champions like Karma, Lee Sin, Shen, Yasuo, and Zed.
- Noxus is the glass cannon archetype of Runeterra. This region is defined by non-stop aggression, with champions like Darius, Draven, Katarina, Swain, and Vladimir.
- Piltover & Zaun are the relentless spell-casters that flood the board with units. The region’s champions are Ezreal, Heimerdinger, Jinx, Teemo, and VI.
- Shadow Isles is a fearsome region with a playstyle that revolves around sacrificing and reviving units. Its champions are Elise, Hecarim, Kalista, Maokai, and Thresh.
Download Legends of Runeterra on Windows and Mac
The Legends of Runeterra app is Officially available for Download on Microsoft Windows. The games was also launched for android and iOS users but not for Mac.
You will have to create Riot account to download the Game on Windows, If you do not have one i will suggest you to make one as you can use your mobile game data and continue it on PC
BlueStacks is the best way to play Android games like Legends of Runeterra PC You get heaps of awesome features that let you experience your favorite games at a new level! Download BlueStacks now to try it out for yourself! It’s completely free! When you Play Legends of Runeterra on your PC with BlueStacks, you get to enjoy full mouse and keyboard support. No clumsy touch screen controls or tiny screens. BlueStacks lets you enjoy your games on your PC’s monitor in immersive fullscreen at glorious HD resolutions
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC
- Complete Google sign-in to access the Play Store, or do it later
- Look for Legends of Runeterra app in the search bar at the top right corner
- Click to install Legends of Runeterra from the search results
- Complete Google sign-in (if you skipped step 2) to install Legends of Runeterra
- Click the Legends of Runeterra icon on the home screen to start playing
- 64-bit Windows 7, 8.1 or 10
- 3 GHz processor
- 4 GB RAM
- GPU with 512MB+ VRAM
- Not supported
- Arm64 processor
NOTE: We do not recommend 1GB RAM devices such as the iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, and iPad Air 1. Legends of Runeterra is available for download on these devices but you may experience poor performance or interruptions when playing.
- OS 5.0
- 2 GB RAM
- GPU Adreno 306 & equivalents or better