Klarna for PC- Get the app for free on Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
Download the Klarna app on PC. Shop now using your favorite app on your Windows and Mac PC or a laptop. You can use this android exclusive app on your PC by following the steps given below.
What is Klarna PC app
Klarna for Windows allows people who shop online at Asos, Schuh, JD Sports, Topshop, and hundreds of other online stores, to “try before you buy”. Shoppers accepted for Klarna’s pay later service have 14 or 30 days (dependent on the retailer) to pay for their online order. This means you could get a pile of clothes delivered, try them on and return any you don’t like, then only pay for what you keep. For cash-strapped millennials, this removes one of the biggest obstacles to online shopping — waiting for returns to be credited.
There are no interest, fees, or late charges. Approval depends on a soft credit check (this doesn’t show on your credit report when other lenders run checks), a customer’s credit history, age, and other factors.
So what happens if you don’t pay? Klarna PC app is open about the fact that non-payment will affect a customer’s credit score and admits accounts are passed to debt collection agencies if unpaid after several months “as a last resort”.
Klarna for PC was set up in 2005 by Swedish entrepreneur Sebastian Siemiatkowski, 37, and is currently valued at about $2.5bn (£2bn).
So, how does the service make money if not from interest and surcharges? The answer is merchant transaction fees from retailers. Klarna reckons it can increase the average online store’s orders by 30% and the average spend by 34%. The claim stands up when you speak to some of Klarna’s customers who admit they have upped their spending.
Pros & Cons
- Fast funding.
- No minimum credit score required.
- No origination fees.
- Small loan amounts.
- Costly if you can’t repay in full quickly.
You should use the app only if
- Need to buy an online product immediately but don’t have money saved. Paying cash is always cheaper than financing a purchase. But if you receive a zero- or deferred-interest option from Klarna for PC and can save enough to pay the balance by the due date, using Klarna is a way to receive your purchase now and pay later.
- Are new to credit and do not qualify for a credit card. If you must finance your purchase, you may find the platform easier to qualify for than a credit card. The company considers your credit score in addition to other factors, and there’s no minimum score required.
- Have a credit card but don’t have a high credit limit. Taking a loan is better than maxing out a credit card, which can lower your credit score and incur penalty interest rates.
How it Works
it partners with retailers to offer third-party financing solutions. If a store offers Klarna, you’ll see the option to select Klarna at checkout.
The service offers three payment structures:
- Interest-free payments: Pay for your purchase in four installments, every two weeks.
- Pay in 30 days: You won’t make an initial payment when you purchase your item. You’ll have 30 days to cover the balance without paying interest.
- Financing terms of six to 36 months: Pay for pricier purchases over the course of six to 36 months, with monthly payment installments.
The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on standard purchases is 19.99%. However, you can dodge this interest as long as you repay your balance before the expiration date. Typically, the payments are due on the 26th of each month.
How to Install Klarna app on Windows and Mac
- Get an Android emulator on your PC, you can use BlueStacks or NoxPlayer
- Run the .exe file on your PC to complete the installation by following the on-screen instructions.
- Open the PlayStore app from the home screen of the emulator.
- You will be asked to log in using your Google ID.
- Search for the Klarna app
- Click on the install button to complete the download process.
Use this app on your smartphone as well to do some credit shopping, follow this LINK.
Is Klarna PC app safe?
Yes. Klarna’s buyer protection policy ensures that your goods arrive in the condition described at purchase. If you have a problem with your order, report it so Klarna can make it right.
Klarna stores and transmits your personal and financial details securely both on and offline. And its zero-fraud liability protects you from unauthorized or fraudulent purchases that end up on your account.