Install Free JioMeet PC- Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
JioMeet PC is made in India free video-conferencing application. It can be used for 1:1 video calls and hosting meetings with up to 100 participants with enterprise-grade host controls.
What is JioMeet for PC
There’s a new Zoom competitor on the market and it’s made by India’s largest telecom operator, Reliance Jio. Called JioMeet, the platform brings all the familiar features of Zoom in a completely free-of-cost package.
JioMeet: A true-blue Zoom copy
Right of the bat, you’ll notice that everything in JioMeet has been copied from Zoom. Even the white-on-blue logo of the app is pretty much the same as Zoom’s.
You can sign up for the app using your mobile number or email address and host unlimited free video calls with up to 100 participants. In fact, the platform claims that it lets people host 24-hour-long uninterrupted meetings, all free of charge. In comparison, the free Zoom plan only lets you hold a meeting for a maximum of 40 minutes.
Elsewhere, it functions in the same way as Zoom. It lets people share password-protected meeting links, create waiting rooms, share screens, chat during calls, and more. It even gives hosts the ability to control what other participants can or cannot do during a meeting, just like Zoom.
As for device support, JioMeet is available on Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, as well as legacy video conferencing systems. One JioMeet user can have five different devices logged in at the same time and seamlessly switch between them during ongoing calls.
In terms of security, the JioMeet website does say that calls are encrypted, but it doesn’t confirm if it’s using end-to-end encryption. Zoom on the other hand just upgraded its encryption infrastructure and has been quite transparent about its security practices of late. If JioMeet plans to become a viable competitor to Zoom or any other video calling service, it definitely needs to make users feel safe.
JioMeet for Windows – Features
Click on JioMeet invite link and join from your browser (Chrome/Firefox) without downloading the application.
Conduct meetings with your customers, partners, and people outside your office.
JOIN FROM ANY DEVICE
Join from laptop/desktop or mobile device or even your legacy video device thus offering you investment protection. Supports the legacy conferencing devices
HAVE INSTANT/SCHEDULED MEETINGS
Get on a quick unscheduled call with intended participants on the fly or schedule a meeting at a predefined time
- Meeting in HD Audio and Video quality
- Create instant meeting and start inviting friends
- Schedule a meeting in advance and share meeting details with invitees
- Active Speaker view layout
- Unlimited Meetings per day
- Each meeting can go uninterrupted up to 24hrs
- Each meeting is password protected
- Host can enable ‘Waiting Room’ to ensure no participant joins without permission
- Create Groups and start calling/chatting on single click
- Share Screen and start collaborating
- Use ‘Safe Driving Mode’ while driving
- Use JioMeet on Android, Windows, iOS, Mac, SIP/H.323 systems
- Multi-device login support up to 5 devices
- Seamlessly switch from one device to another while on a call
- Easy sign up with Mobile number/Email ID. We only support Indian mobile numbers.
Download JioMeet on Windows and Mac
Follow the Steps below to get the JioMeet app on your PC
- Download the emulator on your Windows or Mac powered PC, I will recommend BlueStacks
- Complete the Installation Set up by following the on-screen instructions
- After completing the setup open the emulator, Login using your google Id, of you do not have one I will suggest that you create one as it is necessary to download the app on your PC
- Open the PlayStore app on your emulator, the app is pre Installed
- Search for the JioMeet app and locate it, click on the install button
- Now the JioMeet app is on your PC and you can attend your meetings from your PC rather than your mobile phone