Download Free iScanner on PC – Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
Download this iScanner PC app free of charge to instantly scan, save, and share any document in PDF, JPG, or TXT format. Become more productive with a handy PDF scanner in your pocket! Go paperless and store all your documents in a neat mobile office on your very phone.
Why do you need iScanner for PC app
In this day and age, only rarely is physical paperwork a necessity. The best document scanning apps can help you transition to a paperless office, converting paperwork into PDFs for digital or online document storage.
However, for document scanning, you don’t need to invest in OCR software and hardware but can instead simply use apps that are readily available for mobile devices.
This means being able to scan anything from work invoices to receipts, and the beauty of scanning apps is that they don’t just create a PDF copy, but also allow you to edit the file as required before saving – that way you really do have only a copy of your documents and the information you need from them.
Some apps offer additional services, often for a small fee, in order to allow you to do even more with your scanned files. This might include document editing and management and/or cloud storage to help you better manage your digital archives. One such app you guys might be familiar with is CamScanner, and no we are not going to talk about it today. The app we are discussing today is a similar one and one of the best scanning app available on the Store iScanner also known as Scanner App
The iScanner app is what you would expect from a modern mobile phone scanning app. It will convert your documents into PDF at a very good pace saving you time. As a student, you will need this app as it will save your time. You can use the app to save your documents in PDF and will save you money as well. It can save in a PDF, JPG and TXT format
What the app Can Do
Digitize all your important documents with the device camera or add files from the Photos. You can scan different work documents, graphic material, ID cards and docs, books, papers, magazine articles, receipts, business cards, whiteboards, text on different images, bills, reports, invoices, study notes, certificates, contracts for your business partners and clients, and more!
If you deal with business papers a lot the app’s e-sign feature will become a real time-saver for you. Scan documents, sign, and email them to your partner or client.
TEXT RECOGNITION (OCR)
Turn an image to text with the highly accurate OCR scanner app. Easily extract text from a scanned page, edit it and save as a new document. This precise OCR text scanner recognizes all popular languages and can even detect multiple languages within one document.
Safely use this reliable document scanner for your daily needs. If you want to protect your scans, you can set up a PIN for the entire scanner app or lock particular folders or documents.
How to Install iScanner app on Windows and Mac
- To begin with, you must have to download either BlueStacks or Nox App Player
- Right after the installer finishes off downloading, double-click it to get started with the setup process.
- Throughout the installation process please click on “Next” for the initial couple of steps right after you see the options on the display.
- On the final step select the “Install” option to get started with the install process and click “Finish” if it’s completed. At the last & final step click on “Install” to get going with the actual install process and then you can certainly mouse click “Finish” to complete the installation. Using your windows start menu or alternatively desktop shortcut open up BlueStacks app.
- Add a Google account by signing in, that may take a short while.
- Now in the PlayStore app and search for the Scanner app and locate it, click on the Install button to complete the installation