Table of Contents
Download the IQ Option app on your PC. IQ Option platform provides clients with an opportunity to trade 500+ assets: including currencies, indices, commodities and stocks
What is the IQ Option PC app?
Founded in 2013, IQ Option for PC app is part of the parent company IQ Option Ltd. Their platform offers a variety of financial instruments. The desktop and mobile platform received many awards for its features and capabilities. They started as a binary options broker, but now offer CFDs on popular financial instruments. These include forex, ETFs, stocks, commodities, cryptocurrencies, digital and binary options. Designated as a CIF (Cypriot Investment Firm) their base is in Cyprus. Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission authorized this online broker with the CIF license #247/14.
What does the app offer?
Two types of accounts: Standard and VIP trading account. Registration takes a few minutes. After you are verified and will be able to use the free account. You will need to make a deposit to be able to use the real account. The process of making a deposit is simple, and the minimum deposit is $10 – lower than that of many other platforms!
Unlike many other CFD brokers, only a $10 minimum deposit is required and there are no restrictions on functionality. You get access to over 350 assets and 1 business day of withdrawal processing. You get access to tournaments held on the platform. Trading competitions are held weekly.
Clients that deposit $1,900 or more within a 2-day period are eligible. With a VIP account, you get the benefit of 3% in additional returns, personal account manager, and monthly reports. These accounts are only available for customers outside the EEA.
The virtual account requires no deposit, which is a useful feature. There are no time restrictions on the this account. You can refill your account balance to $10000 (not real money, of course!) as many times as you like. You can this account alongside a “real account” – enabling you to test various methods and strategies without risking financial loss! If you want to trade with real money, you can switch over to the real account (standard or VIP) and use your skills in the real financial world.
The demo account is one of the main draws for new traders. It is one of the reasons that IQ Option for PC is becoming popular with beginner traders, who stay with the platform after they gain experience, due to its flexibility and wide range of features!
Trading fees and costs
Compared to other brokers, IQ options for Windows is transparent with their fees and commissions. These are the fees charged:
- Spread – price difference between the bid and ask price. Spread vary, based on asset, volatility, liquidity, and trading hours.
- Commissions – For cryptocurrency trades, %2.9 is charged. Other financial instruments have no charge.
- Swap fees – also known as overnight funding fees. Swap fees vary from 0.1% – 0.5%. These fees are three times higher for positions opened over the weekend.
- Inactivity fee – for accounts that aren’t active for 90 consecutive day, IQoption charges a €10/month fee.
- Withdrawal fee – no withdrawal fees for the payment service providers. For bank transfers the fee is $31.
What Assets Can You Trade With IQ Option?
IQ Option for PC originally started off as just a binary options broker, but they now offer clients the ability to trade Contract For Difference (CFDs) on Cryptocurrency, ETFs, Forex, Stocks, and a variety of binary option contracts.
As of this review, IQ Option allows you to trade CFDs on 169 of the best-performing stocks without opening fees. The minimum investment is $1 for Stock CFDs with leverages up to 1:20. Their list of stock assets include some of the biggest companies in the world such as Apple, Tesla, Amazon, Boeing, and many more.
FX trading is one of the most popular trading markets on IQOption. This broker offers competitive spreads and a wide range of currency pairs including EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD, and USD/CHF. Currently, there are 50 Forex Pairs on the IQ Option platform.
IQ Option gives you the ability to trade CFDs on Exchange-Traded Funds, also referred to as ETFs. An ETF is where many different assets are combined into one basket. There are 25 ETFs currently available to trade.
IQ Option allows you to trade CFDs on 27 different cryptocurrencies including Ethereum, Bitcoin, Ripple, Neo, Cosmos, Binance Coin, Litecoin, Cardano, ZCash, TRON, Stellar, Iota, Dash, EOS, and Bitcoin Cash. You can expect great margin trading leverge and short selling options with quick deposits and easy withdrawals.
IQ Option currently offers CFDs on 5 commodities including Silver, Crude Oil Brent, Crude Oil WTI, Gold, and Platinium.
- It is the best mobile application for binary options trading you can find on the market. In fact, it’s an award-winner.
- Its platform features an extremely user-friendly interface and great graphics.
- The IQ Option mobile platform is extremely fast, and it is not surprising that most traders use the mobile platform more than the desktop one.
- The application is very well secured, so your money and personal data are safe, and you can set up the app so that it only logs in with your fingerprint.
- It also offers notifications, so you will never miss another tournament or any other IQ Option event.
- The IQ Option for PC app is easy to find and download regardless of your preferred device’s operating system. It is available on iTunes and Google Play store.
- The app supports exactly the same functions as the desktop app (charts settings, trend lines, etc.)
- You can log in via Facebook or Google accounts.
- You can deposit your money directly when using the app. It takes just a few taps.
- If you would like to find out more about IQ Option’s mobile app just click the link to read our review.
How to Install the IQ Option app on Windows and Mac
- You will need to install an Android emulator on your PC, I will recommend the BlueStacks and NoxPlayer.
- Run the exe file on your PC to complete the installation of the emulator on your PC.
- Open the emulator and look for the PlayStore app on the home screen.
- Search for the IQ Option app and click on the install button.
- Log in using your Google ID to start the download process.
You can also use the IQ Option app on your smartphone.