IPTV Smarters for PC – How to use free on Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
Download the IPTV Smarter app on your PC. The IPTV Smarters Player is a fabulous video streaming player that allows end-users to stream content like Live TV, VOD, Series, and TV Catchup.
What is the IPTV Smarters PC app?
The IPTV Smarters for PC Player is an application made for users by our client as part of their flagship IPTV Software Solutions product. This app enables businesses that provide IPTV services to broadcast or stream their content through this application.
IPTV Smarters Pro is an incredible video streaming player which is developed especially for end-users that want to be provided with the facility to watch live TV, VOD, Series, and TV Catchup on their android devices such as mobiles, android boxes, Fire TV stick, and other. This video player app is easy to use and yet highly efficient with a powerful player, attractive and very impressive layout, and most importantly user-friendly.
Why this app?
The app supports on-demand movies and TV shows, as well as catch-up channels, if your provider offers them. It even integrates with external video players (like Perfect Player and VLC) if you would rather use their respective interfaces.
On this video player, you can stream live TV, movies, series and TV Catchup streaming with the support of EPG as well. For each category offered on the app there is a parental control integrated. The powerful built-in player with external players’ integration is supporting dynamic language switching with player’s selection and various players’ settings for the user.
IPTV Smarters for Windows app is great on mobile devices but really shines on a TV. It’s definitely one of the must-have IPTV apps for Android TV.
This video player app is easy to use and yet highly efficient with a powerful player, attractive and very impressive layout, and most importantly user-friendly
What Is an IPTV App?
IPTV apps are a bit like Kodi; they are empty shells that can’t stream any content without some user input. You have the responsibility for adding channels, playlists, and other sources.
If you have ever subscribed to a paid IPTV service, there’s a good chance the provider gave you access to a branded version of the IPTV Smarters Pro app. It’s the software of choice among many distributors.
However, you don’t need to rely on a branded version. As long as you have an M3U URL from your provider, you can add it to the app and enjoy all the same features. Better yet, this “white label” version of Smarters Pro can accept multiple logins, while the branded versions typically cannot.
Typically, you cannot use the apps to watch Netflix, Hulu, or direct content from other third-party providers. You need to grab an M3U file, which you add to the IPTV app.
- Support Xtream API
- Play Live, Movies, and Series Streaming
- Movies Rating, Movies Description, Casting Info
- Support EPG
- Native Player ( Built-in Player )
- Displaying Movies Info, Series Info, Stream Logo, and Season wise data.
- Parental Control
- Show Expiry Date, Account Info.
- Multiuser Support: The user can manage more than one subscription.
|Category||Video Player and Editor|
How to Install the IPTV Smarters Pro app on Windows and Mac
- You will need to install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC,
- Complete the installation of the emulator, by following the on-screen instructions.
- Now you need to install the APK file on your PC, you can choose from a source of your liking
- Go to the location of the downloaded APK file, then click the APK file once to select it. Click Open. It’s in the bottom-right corner of the window.
- Doing so opens the APK file in Bluestacks and begins installing your app.