Download iPOLiS mobile on PC Free- Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
iPOLiS Mobile app lets you to view the live video and control pan/tilt/zoom functions from your network cameras anywhere with your smartphone.
iPOLiS mobile is a free application designed to provide flexible monitoring of your security cameras and recording devices.
Do you want to watch the videos of your home or office CCTV camera from your Computer? Most of the apps are developed for mobile devices like Android and iOS. So, If we don’t have access to mobile devices, how we can view the videos from Windows or Mac computer? Hence, In this article, I will guide you on how to download iPOLiS mobile for PC, Windows, and Mac.
iPOLiS Mobile App- Review
iPOLiS mobile is a free application designed specifically for Hanwha Techwin’s security network products. iPOLiS mobile app lets you view the live video and control pan/tilt/zoom functions, search & playback anywhere with your smartphone if you are using Hanwha Techwin’s security system.
The latest released version has been designed to provide easier remote viewing of live images in HD via your mobile device such as a smartphone or tablet and enables the direct remote monitoring of multiple HD security cameras at multiple locations or sites.
Now, you no longer need to view the CCTV footage via a recording device such as an NVR or DVR. The new improved app is also as secure as before and has been designed to avoid unauthorized access to confidential data.
Offering a ‘Favourites’ Feature’, it allows a user to set favorites to keep an eye on a specific location, or a variety of locations that they are responsible for. This is expected to be extremely popular with security personnel who are responsible for regular monitoring across multiple locations.
iPOLiS Mobile App- What it Offers
The new improved iPOLiS Mobile App v2.6 now supports audio and is fully compatible with all Samsung IP network security cameras and dome security cameras. The new app lets you view live video footage from your mobile device, control pan, tilt and zoom functions and search and playback CCTV footage remotely.
As well as the live monitoring of CCTV images, iPOLiS Mobile v2.6 allows authorized users to gain access to security camera SD cards, DVRs and NVRs, to search and playback recorded videos of any incidents. With an option to display favorite security cameras, DVR and NVR profiles in a tile format, users can effortlessly switch from live or recorded images available from multiple security cameras or recorders.
Key Features of the iPOLiS Mobile app include
- Mobile application and usage for smartphones and smart devices
- Ability to view live streaming CCTV footage with PTZ control
- Calendar search / Playback / Bookmark functions for DVR’s
- Password function for added security
- Ability to register up to 32 cameras for CCTV viewing
- Quick and user friendly remote access
- Compatible with DDNS (Dynamic Domain Naming Service)
- Multiple language capabilities
- Continuous product updates
Download iPOLiS Mobile for PC, Windows, and Mac
- First, you need to download and install an Android emulator on your computer. Use this guide to download BlueStacks or NoxPlayer.
- Once you download it, install it on your computer.
- After the installation of the android emulator, you can run it. As a default, it loads the home screen first. There is Google PlayStore app on the home screen click on it to open. In the Search bar Type iPOLiS Mobile on there and click search.
- iPOLiS Mobile app will visible with the popup window. So, click the install button on there to install iPOLiS mobile app.
- After a few moments, it will finish the installation, and, you can back to the home screen to get the app shortcut. Once you get it, you can run the iPOLiS application and start using it.
- You can follow the same steps to install iPOLiS Mobile for Mac computer. Make sure to install Bluestaks emulator to Mac correctly.
With an auto-detection feature, it will be quick and simple for you to search for new devices to set up and then view streamed video from selected cameras via wireless or 3G and 4G networks.