Install free inMath for PC – Windows 10, Mac
Download the inMath app on PC. It contains almost all mathematics formulas for class 6th – 12th. This application is very useful for math solvers. Now math solvers will never forget any mathematical formulas.
Why the inMath PC app
Using inMath for PC, the kids and teens can solve their own math problems or use the built-in assessment tool to practice their math skills. If teens choose to input their own equations, they use the calculator-like platform to create their problem. Then, the app runs a query and lists different ways to solve that problem.
As kids click on the blue hyperlink, step-by-step instructions detail each part of the procedure. Kids can also select topics and use built-in equations to practice. To solve practice problems, kids click on the graduation cap and select the type of problems they want to solve. After choosing from a multiple-choice list, teens can see each procedure for solving the problem. Users can click on the gear to adjust the level, adjust the topic, and show progress. inMath is suitable for class 6th and 12th
Overall, this inMath for Windows is great to have in the hands of kids learning math. Specifically, the varied approach to solving each problem and the breakdown of each procedure into steps make it especially great for users who forget a part. The built-in assessment feature is also simple to use and records success rates over time so kids can see their progress.
Because the text can be dense, it’s probably a better fit for young teens, but tweens who are strong readers might also benefit. It also seems like the text is translated from a different language, so the wording can be a bit awkward throughout. Ultimately, however, Math 42 might be a boost for kids who need extra help.
This app is also very useful for all students who want to learn mathematics formula. It has a 1300+ mathematics formula in one app.
- You can test yourself with an MCQ quiz to test yourself how much have you knowledge about math. It has a quiz game for learning math.
- It contains a training option to speed up your calculation speed (e.g. addition, subtraction, multiplication, etc.)
- If you are looking to solve papers to test your abilities, the app also has sample papers, previous question paper, NCERT books, NCERT solutions, and Ncert Notes. You can simply download and read them. It will also help you in exam time.
- The app has a unit conversation option which is very helpful to you to convert units. The unit converter has all common which we use in our daily life.
- It has a riddle game option to increase your thinking power. It helps to think analytically and have better reasoning abilities.
How to Install InMath app on Windows and Mac
- Install the BlueStacks Emulator on your PC
- Run the .exe file on your PC to complete the installation process.
- Now Open the emulator and ook for the PlayStore app on the home screen
- You will be asked to log in using your Google ID
- Search for the InMath app, click on the Install button
- Now the app is downloaded on your PC and you can use the app
Also use the app to solve your math problems on the smartphone, just follow the PlayStore LINK.