Table of Contents
Download the iflix app on PC. There are hundreds of movies to discover (or start with our hand-picked recommendation from Movie of the Day!), tons of popular TV shows, and enough local content to last a lifetime.
What is the iflix PC app
iflix for PC is a free and subscription video on demand (VOD) service focused on emerging markets. Its global headquarters are in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The site serves as a digital hosting and distribution platform for Western, Asian Regional, and Local TV shows and movies obtained through partnerships with over 150 studios and content distributors globally.
iflix for Windows entered the Philippines in 2015. With over 15 million subscribers, iflix brands itself as the world’s leading entertainment service for emerging markets.
The video streaming giants have redefined the way Filipinos, especially the younger audience, watch movies, and TV shows. People nowadays prefer to stream or download videos through video-on-demand services than go to the cinemas or even get cable TV subscriptions. Subscribing to these new platforms allow viewers to watch anywhere and anytime—without any ads—on their devices.
The latest Battle of the Brands edition evaluates and compares the different aspects of using the two most popular on-demand video streaming services in the Philippines.
Streaming Device Compatibility
iflix supports a vast array of internet-connected devices large and small, catering to every type of viewer. It allows viewers to stream on more varied devices, including Playstation and Xbox, as well as a wider range of Smart TVs.
Compatible Devices for iflix Streaming
- Smartphones and tablets (iOS and Android)
- Desktops and laptops
- Smart TVs (LG and Samsung)
- Any TV using HDMI or a digital media player (Android TV or Chromecast)
How to Install iflix app on Windows and Mac
- Install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC. it is one of the best emulators on the market
- Run the .exe file on your PC to complete the installation of the emulator, this step might take some time. It all depends on the speed of your Internet connection.
- Open the emulator from the desktop shortcut created on the Desktop
- Look for the PlayStore app on the home screen of the emulator and open it
- Log in using your Google ID
- Search for the iflix app, click on the install button to complete the download.
You can watch your favorite movies and media by using this app on your smartphone as well, just follow this LINK.