How to download Hyper Plinko for PC free – Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
Download Hyper Plinko on PC now! and win your jackpot! See how lucky and skilled you are! A rain of rewards is waiting for you!
The main premise of the Hyper Plinko PC is, of course, very simple. You drop balls down the pegboard and hit the coins and cash, as well as try to land the balls in the bucket with power-ups. Of course, if you land in the moving bucket, you can spin the slots. Most of the cash you’ll earn will be from hitting the green coins on the way down. There’s a lot of them, and they are only worth cents at a time, but over time, they do add up. The more that you drop the balls from up top, the more green coins (cash) you’ll earn overall.
If you run out of balls, then you can watch an ad video in order to get a full restoration, or you can pay about 50 cents worth of cash, although you should try to avoid that as much as possible.
What makes Hyper Plinko for PC so addictive, is the pursuit of those damn elusive lucky fruit. There is 25 fruit to collect, each seemingly with a different rarity. Only when you have collected one of each fruit will you be eligible to claim the jackpot. The main reason to play Hyper Plinko for Windows is to collect the 25 different fruits. You can gather these fruit by landing your ball in the correctly marked reward at the bottom of your screen or get them randomly from a lucky spin. Once you have 25, you can redeem them for 1,000 in-game bucks.
- Aim for green pegs: colliding with a green peg will earn you a penny, and cause the peg to vanish, improving your odds of success. If you can reduce the number of pegs, then you reduce your chances of having your ball bounce way off course
- Purple pegs are the enemy: both green and yellow pegs disappear if you touch them enough times, but purple lasts forever. These pegs are sure to ruin your chances of getting to the bottom cleanly, so be sure to watch an advert to remove them as often as you can
- Spam is good: I am not talking about canned food. Spam as many balls as you can in one go to clear as many pegs as possible. Then quickly tap a couple more times to drop more, as they will travel down a pegless board
- You will need an Android emulator on your PC, I will recommend BlueStacks or NoxPlayer
- Run the .exe file on your PC to complete the installation of the emulator
- Open the emulator, initially, it may take some time to start.
- Open the PlayStore app from the home screen of the emulator. Login using your Google ID. it is important to give your ID it will enable you to download the app on your PC.
- Search for the HyperPlinko app, and locate it.
- Click on the install button to complete the download on your PC.