HP Smart for PC – How to use Free on Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
Download the HP Smart app on PC. Print, scan and share files by using HP Smart with your HP Printer. the app makes it easy to get started and keeps you going with features like Print Anywhere or Mobile Fax
What is the HP Smart PC app
The HP Smart for PC app includes tools to print, scan, check ink levels, and set up your printer on a wireless network.
An HP account might be required to use some HP Smart features. If you do not have an account, you can create one during the software installation process.
HP Smart for Windows app (formerly known as HP All-in-One Printer Remote) helps you to set up, scan, print, share, and manage your HP printer.Create high-quality digital documents with your smartphone, or receive scans directly from your HP All-in-One printer.SMART HP is an application designed for Microwell heat pumps.
Defrag and optimize hard disks for speed access increase and durability enhancement. Improve performance with the DeskJet 400 PrintSmart driver. This software is available to download from the publisher site. Bring back deleted pictures from any digital camera media. Access your Internet connection and act as a server
Start scan and print jobs. Performance varies depending on the user network connection and other factors. Set Scan to Network Folder and Scan to Email options. HP’s Tango X printer delivers truly smart and easy printing for your home. Get help and tips for solving problems you might have using your printer. De HP printer software open the app HP Smart Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this product
Your device should meet these requirements for the best experience Average timing estimate based on plugged-in printer and downloaded HP Smart for PC app. The mobile device needs to support Bluetooth v4.0+ and be enabled. Printeronderdelen. Set Scan to Network Folder and Scan to Email options. The printer and mobile device must be able to connect to the wireless network. Welcome to the HP Official website to set up your printer.
- Print Anywhere: Use your mobile device to send print jobs over the internet when you are away from your printer. Available on select HP printers. Go to Print Anywhere with the HP Smart App for more information.
- Smart Tasks: Create shortcuts for printing, emailing, or saving files from the HP Smart app. Go to Using Smart Tasks for more information.
- Mobile Fax: Send faxes from your Windows 10 computer to a fax machine or fax-capable printer. Go to Sending Faxes with the Smart app for more information.
- Printables: Access free printable content for children, such as learning worksheets, coloring pages, puzzles, and reading material.
- Diagnose & Fix: Use this automated tool to quickly resolve printing and scanning problems.
- Settings: Personalize your home screen and get further information such as privacy statements, data collection agreements, feedback opportunities, and more.
- Activity: Access Activity Center to view ongoing activity for Print, Smart Task, Mobile Fax, and view notifications for your HP Account or HP supply.
- My HP Account: Access you’re my HP Account where you can manage your account, add your printers, and manage HP benefits. The content might vary based on your account type.
How to Install the HP Smart app on Windows and Mac
- You will need an Android emulator on your PC, I will recommend the BlueStacks or NoxPlayer emulator.
- Run the .exe file on your PC, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Open the emulator and look for the PlayStore app on the home screen app.
- You will be asked to log in using your Google ID.
- Search for the HP Smart app, click on the install button to start the installation process.
Also you can use the app on your smartphone to control your HP devices, follow this LINK.