How to use HabitNow for PC free – Windows 10, Mac
Download HabitNow on PC Now. You can manage your tasks and keep track of your habits at the same time. Just insert a routine in HabitNow and record your daily progress.
Why the HabitNow PC app?
Every day our lives are governed by habit. These habits are little routines and small ways of doing things. Most people are unaware or are only slightly aware that they’re doing them. Some habits, like smoking, can have harmful effects on your health; others like procrastination can affect your work and career.
Therefore it’s important to take back control. This can be extremely hard, some habits after all are so ingrained that we do them without thinking. Luckily there are many habits tracking apps available especially designed to help you to set goals, keep track of your habits, and tackle your bad habits for free. Tracking habits on its own isn’t the most exciting thing ever, but thanks to a nifty little app called HabitNow for PC, it can actually be quite engaging.
HabitNow for Windows gamifies habit-tracking by turning it into an RPG. You can create habits and to-dos that you want to stick to, and as you complete these, you’ll earn experience points, mana, and more to level up your character.
Completing tasks allows you to earn points, and once you earn enough points, you can redeem these for rewards (such as a health potion, cosmetics for your character, or something a bit more tangible, like allowing yourself to watch an episode of your favorite TV show). The app is free to use, but you do have the option of buying Gems (used for buying cosmetics, app backgrounds, and more) or a subscription that includes exclusive monthly items, the ability to buy gems with gold you earn, and other perks.
- Different types of habits: simple or quantized habits for better tracking
- Group habits: build, remind & track habits with people you care
- Powerful stats: detailed information to evaluate your results
- Yearly view: unique yearly view put everyday results together
- Repeated reminders: you can set more than one reminder for any habit
- Custom reminder sound: you can record or import the ringtone
- Location reminders: remind you when leaving or entering a location
- Today widget: quickly accessing your habits from the notification center
- HabitNow PC app: discover new habits that worth trying
- Focus time: for time-related habits, you can have a helpful timer
- Cloud backup & sync
- Safety lock: protect your privacy with faceID or touchID
- Compete with a friend: see who’s doing better
- Dark mode: for those black lovers
Download HabitNow app on Windows and Mac
- To begin, Install the BlueStacks or NoxPlayer emulator on your PC.
- Complete the installation process of the emulator on your PC.
- Open the emulator and look for the PlayStore app on the home screen.
- Log in using your Google ID.
- Search for the ToTalk app and click on the install button.
- Now the installation is complete and you can use it from the home screen of the emulator.
Also download the app on your Smartphone and form the PlayStore LINK