Install Free Guarding Vision on PC (4.4.0)
Table of Contents
Guarding Vision on PC is a versatile video management software for the DVRs, NVRs, IP cameras, encoders, etc.
Guarding Vision for PC provides multiple functionalities, including real-time live view, video recording, remote search and playback, alarm receiving, etc., for the connected devices to meet the needs of monitoring tasks. With the flexible distributed structure and easy-to-use operations, the client software is widely applied to the surveillance projects of medium or small scale
What is Guarding Vision for Windows
Whether you rent or own, you want the best security camera system for keeping an eye on your home while you’re gone. That used to entail signing on with a professional—and pricey—security service like ADT. But a boom in consumer-level smart-home tech is putting indoor and outdoor home surveillance into our own hands.
The Guarding Vision app is designed to work with DVRs, NVRs and IP cameras which support Cloud P2P function. It allows you to live view your cameras remotely. All you need to do is creating an account and adding device into the account, then you can enjoy the real-time video from cameras on a global scale.
It also allows you to playback recorded video to search every milestone of your life. When motion detection alarm of your device triggered, you can get an instant message notification from Guarding Vision app.
Choosing a Home Security Camera App
Most camera security apps offer the same or similar features. The problem is that some are not as user-friendly as others. An app may be clunky to use and difficult to navigate. I bad one might freeze and need constant restarting. The best programs offer everything you need and little of what you don’t. All the mini-reviews on this page highlight the app’s main appeal, its pros, and any cons.
Here’s a list of the 5 things to look for when choosing an app for your home security:
- Check the number of downloads and the app’s star rating
- Read user feedback, especially in areas that matter to you
- See how easy or difficult the app to navigate?
- Be willing to pay a small fee if the free version is too restrictive
- Consider apps with video tutorials
The last point is worth considering for the technically challenged. That’s because video presentations help to simplify things. They guide new users through the apps menus and all its main functions.
- 24/7 live streaming
- Multi-user access
- No messy wires to contend with
- 7 days of free cloud storage
- Automatic recording
- Low-light filter
- Motion detection alerts
- Option to set a siren alarm
- Two-way Audio
- Premium subscription available
- View via phones or computers
- Works with cellular and WiFi
- Zoom feature is for premium plans only
- No local storage option
- Lots of annoying ads
- Real-time monitoring
- Video playback
- Motion detection alarm notification
Download Guarding Vision On Windows and Mac
If you want to view your camera feed from the Screen of your Laptop or the PC you will need the Guarding Vision app, The app is officially available for download on Google PlayStore and AppleStore, so how can one download it on the app on PC without any problems
You can use an Android Emulator on your PC to download Guarding vision for Mac, android emulator software have been around for quite some years and they have improved a lot, one of the noticeable ones is BlueStacks it has really improved and the other one I have been using is NoxPlayer they have great UI and are packing some great features to make your experience a great one
Lets dig in and see how you can use the apps on your PC
- Download the android emulator from their official website you can Download BlueStacks or NoxPlayer
- Complete the Setup by following the on-screen instructions
- After that open the Emulator is installed open it
- Open the Playstore app and search for Guarding Vision App
- Click on the install button and get the Guarding Vision on Windows and macOS