Groupon for PC app – Use Free on Windows 10 and Mac
Table of Contents
Download the Groupon app on PC and save up to 70% on the things you need every day. Find great deals on all the best stuff to eat, see, and do near you and around the world.
What is the Groupon PC app?
It is an American global e-commerce marketplace connecting subscribers with local merchants by offering activities, travel, goods, and services in 15 countries. Based in Chicago, Groupon was launched there in November 2008, launching soon after in Boston, New York City, and Toronto. By October 2010, Groupon was available in 150 cities in North America and 100 cities in Europe, Asia, and South America, and had 35 million registered users. By the end of March 2015, Groupon served more than 500 cities worldwide, nearly 48.1 million active customers, and featured more than 425,000 active deals globally in 48 countries.
Originally, Groupon for PC offered a single deal per day. In order to activate the deal, a certain number of people would have to buy in. These daily deals were available for 24 hours, and early offers included two-for-one pizzas and 50% off at local retailers. Once a deal was activated, anyone who purchased it would receive a voucher that could be redeemed later.
Those group-activated deals are a thing of the past. Instead, Groupon for Windows offers vouchers for discounted goods and services that can be purchased at any time with no minimum number of buyers required.
The platform features a daily deal on the best stuff to do, eat, see and buy in 43 countries around the world. Groupon uses collective buying power to offer huge discounts and provide a win-win for business and consumers, delivering more than 1,000 daily deals globally.
Here’s what you need to know about the platform
- Both goods and services are sold on Groupon.
- Read reviews before buying.
- Promo codes and cash-back sites offer additional savings.
- Payment options can vary by the deal.
- Groupon may not be ideal for all businesses.
At its start, it wasn’t unusual to see deals on the app for 70% off retail prices. Nowadays, you might find 35% off a haircut or 10% off a car wash. Deeper discounts may be found on travel packages and physical goods. However, be aware of inflated retail prices. Just because something is listed on the app at a substantial discount doesn’t make it a good deal. Customers still need to do their research, compare prices, and read reviews to ensure they are spending their money wisely.
How to Install Groupon app on Windows and Mac
- To begin, Install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC
- Complete the installation [rocess of the emulator by following the on-screen instructions
- You might have to wait, it depends on the speed of your internet connection.
- Open the emulator from the desktop shortcut, and look for the playstore app that is already installed
- Search for the Groupon app
- Click on the install button to complete the download process.
You can also use this app on your smartphone and avail amazing discounts, click on this LINK.