Google Pay for PC – Use Free on Windows 10 and Mac
Table of Contents
Download the Google Pay app on PC, It is a fast, simple way to pay online, in apps, and in stores. Plus, send money to friends, split bills, and cash in on loyalty and rewards – all without your wallet.
What is the Google Pay PC app (Re-mastered)
Staying on top of payments and finances isn’t easy for the best of us. For the past five years, Google Pay for PC has simplified payments online, in-store, and between friends. Now, more than 150 million people in 30 countries use Google Pay every month. Instead of showing a stack of cards or a long list of transactions, the new Google Pay app focuses on the friends and businesses you transact with most frequently. You can pay, see past transactions and find offers and loyalty info—all organized around conversations
If you need to split dinner, rent or other expenses with more than one person, you can create a group, split the bill, and keep track of who’s paid in a single place. Google Pay will even help you do the math on who owes what.
You can also use Google Pay to order food at over 100,000 restaurants, buy gas at over 30,000 gas stations and pay for parking in over 400 cities, all from within the app—and more easy ways to pay are coming soon
The New app
The new update turns the app from something that most people think of as a tap-to-pay card repository or peer-to-peer payment system into a much more ambitious service. The new app begins rolling out across the United States. It is not clear as of now how many countries will be getting the new service and when?
The new version of the app will have three new tabs: “Pay,” which includes peer-to-peer payments as well as your transaction history using tap-to-pay; “Explore,” which will be a place where Google will offer deals and discounts; and finally, “Insights,” which will allow you to connect your bank accounts to get a searchable overview of your finances.
You will even be given the option to allow Google Pay for Windows to crawl your Gmail inbox and your Google Photos account to look for receipts. Google will use OCR technology to auto-scan them and integrate them into your finance tracking.
A threat for the competitors
Not all of these services are strictly new for Google, but this will mark the first time they’re unified into a single app. In doing so, Google Pay is now arguably a direct competitor to a wide array of other apps and services, including Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, PayPal, Venmo, Square Cash, Intuit’s Mint, Simplifi, Truebill, Shop, and also online banks like Ally. That is a lot of companies that will have to contend with Google making a high-profile push into their market.
- Send and request money in private groups.
- Plan, split and make group payments right from your phone.
- Easily find your friends and make fast payment.
- See where you’ve made the most recent transactions, right on your home screen. Find past purchases, loyalty cards offer — even online ordering — all in one place.
- Keep credit cards, debit cards, transit passes, and more on your phone for quick, easy access.
- Bring your accounts together for a clearer view of what you have, what you’ve spent, and recent activity.
- Easily find past purchases from weekend getaways, past payments, and tickets you saved in your wallet. And if you choose, you can link your bank account, Gmail, and Google Photos to search for even more transactions.
- Earn cash back rewards when you activate offers from your favorite businesses and make everyday purchases.
- With privacy and security built into every payment, using Google Pay is safer than swiping your card or paying with cash.
How to Install Google Pay app on Windows and Mac
- Install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
- The installation setup might take some time, it will depend upon the speed of your internet connection.
- Open the emulator on your PC and look for the PlayStore app on the home screen
- Search for the Poshmark app, click on the install button
- You will be asked to give your Google ID to start the process.
- Now the app is downloaded on your PC and you can use it without any worries
Download and use this app on your smartphone to buy and sell your things, just follow this LINK.