Download Free GOM Player for PC – Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
Download GOM Player for PC app on your Windows and macOS PCs, and enjoy watching all types of videos without any interruption.
What is GOM Player for PC app
Free video and audio suite GOM Player on PC app can handle just about any format you could name, and even supports 360-degree VR video. This not only lets you play online video from YouTube, but also interactive videos you’ve shot yourself. This might not have mass-appeal at the moment, but it’s a video type that will only grow in popularity in the coming months and years.
GOM Player has a couple of very neat search tools built in. It supports subtitles – ideal for accessibility, or just watching videos without sound – and rather than hunting high and low on the interest, you can use the player’s own search facility to track them down and add them to the video.
In a similar vein, should you find that you have a video in a format that GOM Player is unable to play by default, the problem will help you to find the necessary codec and get it installed.
GOM Player for Windows app – Features
- Excellent format support
- Subtitle finder
- Codec search tool
- Installer includes potentially unwanted programs
- Interface isn’t intuitive
- A variety of non-encoded video files including mp4 types can be played.
- You can play 360 videos
- Convenient UI, such as sliding menus and intuitive screen options.
- You can manage the list of your favorite videos.
- You can screenshot the screen while it is being played.
- The app support sleep timer function
- It is possible to connect to Dropbox, GoogleDrive, OneDrive, WebDAV, and FTP
Download GOM Player on your Windows and Mac PCs
- First Install an Android Emulator on your PC, I will recommend BlueStacks or NoxPlayer
- Complete the installation process by following the on-screen instructions
- Log in using your Google ID, it is a must in the process to get the app to download
- Open the PlayStore app on the emulator and Search for the GOM Player app
- Locate the app and click on the install button to complete the process