Download Glitch Video Editor on PC (188.8.131.52)
Table of Contents
Glitch Video Editor on PC is the most stylish Video Editor with stunning glitch video effects. You can artistically distort video easily with this glitch video editor.
Glitch art is the practice of using digital or analog errors for aesthetic purposes by either corrupting digital data or physically manipulating electronic devices.
What is Glitch Video Editor for Windows
The term glitch came to be associated with music in the mid 90s to describe a genre of experimental/noise/electronica (see glitch music). Shortly after, as VJs and other visual artist began to embrace the glitch as an aesthetic of the digital age, glitch art came to refer to a whole assembly of visual arts
If you are a fan of electronic, noise and other experimental genres of music that emerged in the early and mid-1990s, then you probably already know what Glitch art is. Those of you who are a bit younger and don’t know the VJ-ing scene well, have probably encountered glitch art through music videos released by bands like The Glitch Mob or Gorrilaz.
Even though intentionally creating glitches and distortions that look like they were caused by hardware malfunction used to be a complex and highly technical process, video editing apps that appeared on the market in the last couple of years have made this video technique almost automatic
Glitches are a fantastic tool to change the atmosphere of a clip – and are great to create a sense of discord, chaos, or simply a cool, off-beat effect. If you haven’t discovered the fun in using glitch video effects yet, GlitchCam app will take care of your needs
What Glitch Video Editor for PC Offers
Recording glitch art masterpieces are going to become so easy if you install the Glitch Video Editor because this app provides you with a ridiculous amount of effects you can combine in real-time. In addition to stunning glitch effects, the app is also equipped with a VHS Camcorder that lets you make vintage videos that look like they’re recorded in the late 1980s or early 1990s.
The best part is that you can export all your creations in full HD resolution and share them to your favorite social networks directly from the app in just a few quick taps.
Real time effects
Just one tap to apply filters or effects while taking snaps. Slide to choose multi effects. Even offer photo camera to capture very moment during the recording.
Glitch video effects
- Retro VHS, Chrome, Shadow, RGB
- VCR, Old TV, Noise, Monitor, glitter
- HeartBeat, Soul, Vibrate, Xray, Neon
- Noise, Mirror, Wave, Droste, Negative
- Pixel, Cyber, Moire, Psychedelic
- More digital glitches and trippy effects.
Retro VHS Camcorder
80s & 90s Retro mania sweeps fashion world again. Videos were rough and frame-skipped, but in its unique vintage fashion. With GlitchCam, you can make home movies that look like nostalgic videotapes which has been stored for at least 30 years.
- No signup or account needed, just open to start creating
- Zoom lens to hype up those truly funny, embarrassing moments!
- Selfie Mode
- Export full HD videos in 1080p
- Share it with your friends on Instagram, Tik Tok, YouTube, Tumblr etc.
- Simple design and easy to use
Download the Glitch Video Editor On Windows and Mac
- Download Emulators for Windows PC We recommend BlueStacks and NoxPlayer
- After the Emulator is downloaded, Open the .exe file and run it
- The initial setup may take time depending upon your internet connection. Now Open the Android emulator and login with Google account.
- On the Home screen look for the PlayStore which is preinstalled on the emulator and open it
- In the search bar type Glitch Video Editor and look for the App by InShot Inc. and click on the install button to get the app
- After the app is downloaded you can access it at the home screen of the emulator and enjoy the Glitch Video Editor On Windows
You can also download the emulators from their official website, links given below