Table of Contents
Download and use the Gameloop emulator on your PCs. It is somewhat the official emulator for PUBG mobile so you will not have any problems using this emulator.
What is the Gameloop emulator?
Tencent’s release of PUBG Mobile has naturally garnered a lot of attention thanks to its high profile name and solid gameplay on mobile devices. But as we all are well aware, shooters often control poorly on touchscreens. This is why many players have resorted to using Android emulators to get their PUBG Mobile fix. The main reason, of course, would be to take advantage of the superior mouse and keyboard controls.
The problem is this isn’t good for the player base since there is no way to evenly compete on a touchscreen device against those using a more tactile and precise control method. This is why Tencent has released an in-house emulator called Gameloop emulator also known as Tencent Gaming Buddy.
Gameloop is a PC emulator that allows you to play your favorite mobile games from the comfort of your desktop or laptop. While it’s an official property of Tencent, developer, and publisher of huge mobile games like PUBG Mobile, Call of Duty: Mobile, and Arena of Valor, it allows you to play a wide variety of mobile games that Tencent has no affiliation with. This includes Brawl Stars, Garena Free Fire, and Saint Seiya’s Awakening.
The emulator is not only limited to PUBG you can use it play other games as well that are available in its Library. Call of Duty Mobile although launched in October 2019 has been continuously on the rise. And after the ban on PUBG in India their gaming community is moving towards COD Mobile. As of some latest developments Activision the Call of Duty developers have parted ways with Tencent due to the company coming under fire from the US govt. You can still play your favorite games on this emulator.
GameLoop is among the best emulators available on the market that provide you with the best gaming experience. Whenever you guys will use an emulator you will not be playing with players on the mobile you will be segregated from the mobile players and will only play against other emulator users
Gameloop provides the following features for your mobile games while playing on PC:
- Optimized settings for your favorite mobile games
- Support for multiple languages
- Fraud prevention and additional security measures
- Graphics settings that you can tweak
Game Loop Tencent Minimum Requirement:
- CPU: Dual-core from Intel or AMD at 1.8 GHz.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600.
- Memory: at least 3GB of RAM
- OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1GB of free storage
How to install GAMELOOP on your Windows PC
To get Gameloop, simply follow these steps:
- Visit the official site
- Click ‘Download’ on the home page
- The installer should automatically start downloading
- Once it’s finished, click on it in your browser, or open the .exe in your ‘Downloads’ folder
- Follow the setup instructions
- Open the app and enjoy your favorite mobile games on PC
Sadly the Gameloop is not available for download on Mac PCs. but worry not you can use other android emulators on your PC like