Amazing Gacha Club on PC- Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
Play Gacha Club on PC and craft cute and cuddly anime avatars! This sequel to the hit Gacha Life brings new features and characters to play with. Create amazing anime scenes with the new Studio feature.
Choose from 10 adorable and cool starter characters. Give your avatar a totally unique look with thousands of free hairstyles and outfits! Keep playing to collect new characters, pets, and objects. Now that your character is dressed up and looking great, it’s time to hop into the Studio. Studio Mode lets you create awesome scenes and backdrops for your characters.
What is Gacha Club app
The word Gacha comes from Japanese toy machines and video games, a mechanic where characters are unlocked through monetization, points collection, or virtual currency methods.
Gacha is popular with PopJammers and other kids (predominantly girls) because they love to create OCs (original characters) and they also enjoy recreating anime styles as well as customizing and decorating chibi templates (chibi is Japanese slang for short or small).
Kids can dress characters up and visit different scenes in GACHA Club for PC They can play eight games and earn gems, create brief character skits in Studio Mode, and chat with other players. In Life Mode, kids can establish friendships by letting game characters speak to them. When kids’ stamina gets low, they need to spend gems they’ve earned to get Gacha – basically, gifts such as an animal, shirt, or other items – that gives them the energy to keep playing, and they can give the gifts to other characters to help advance their friendship level.
Add objects, props, poses, and pets to help tell your story! If you thought Pets were awesome in Gacha Life, wait until you see the 200 unique Pets in Gacha Club for Windows. Each Pet is customizable with cool colors. You can even make them talk! Gacha Club is more than a digital dress-up; take your characters to battle in tons of mini-games! Become a true hero and take on powerful beasts. Defeat monsters and earn rewards to unlock new characters and fun items. Sometimes you just want to boogie down. Get your groove on in the hilarious DJ Showdown mode.
Gacha Club for Mac- What you can expect
CREATE YOUR OWN CHARACTERS
- Dress up your characters with the latest anime fashion! Mix and match hundreds of clothes, weapons, hats, and more! Now with 20 Character Slots!
- Customize your personal look! Change your hairstyle, eyes, mouth, and more!
- New items, poses, and more that were never seen before in Gacha Studio and Gachaverse!
- Create your own scenes in Studio Mode! Enter custom text for your characters and choose from many different poses and backgrounds!
- Make your own stories in the Skit Maker! Easily combine multiple scenes to create sketches!
- Explore different areas with your own characters such as the town, school, and more!
- Discover new NPCs and chat with them to learn more about their lives!
- Play offline! No Wi-Fi is needed to play!
- Choose from 8 different mini-games such as Duck & Dodge or Phantom’s Remix!
- Collect and Gacha over 100 Gifts to add to your collection!
- Free 2 Play, you can farm for Gems easily!
Download Gacha Club On Windows and Mac
Get blazing fast speeds and true, high-definition graphics when you play Gacha Club on PC! BlueStacks lets you tap into the power of your computer for unbeatable performance. Get up to 6 times the speed of flagship Android devices.
You don’t need a killer rig; if you’ve got Windows 7 or up, 2GB of RAM, and an Intel or AMD processor, you’re ready to go! Download BlueStacks and start playing the hottest Android titles on PC today — it’s free!
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC
- Complete Google sign-in to access the Play Store, or do it later
- Look for Gacha Club in the search bar at the top right corner
- Click to install Gacha Club from the search results
- Complete Google sign-in (if you skipped step 2) to install the Gacha Club app
- Click the Gacha Club PC icon on the home screen to start playing
If you are not Satisfied withe the BlueStacks Emulator You can always check the next best alternative Nox App Player
Note: As of now the app is not available on the Apple app store for iPhone users, but worry not it will soon be released for iOS users, However, the previous version Gacha Life is available for iOS users