FreshBooks for PC- Use for Free on Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
Download the FreshBooks app on PC. The all-new App allows small business owners to work anywhere on the go by invoicing clients, recording expenses, and tracking time.
What is the FreshBooks PC app
The all-new FreshBooks for PC is accounting software that makes running your small business easy, fast and secure — all in the cloud. Freshbooks is ridiculously easy to use on any Android device. Built by FreshBooks, the app is designed with simplicity in mind and trusted by millions of small business owners.
The brand-new app is now designed to make your accounting simple, fast, and secure. The app helps you and your business save time and look more professional, so you get paid faster.
FreshBooks PC app recently added the ability to track mileage in its app. With this new mobile feature, small business owners can track mileage in real time and categorize it by personal or business use. This feature is particularly attractive to on-the-go small business owners who spend a lot of their time in the car or traveling from one client to the next, as they can see an estimate of the mileage they may be able to deduct, and download and share reports.
FreshBooks for PC app is available for $15 per month for the Lite plan, which lets you bill up to five clients. For $25 per month, the Plus plan lets you bill 50 clients, and for $50 per month, you can bill as many as 500 clients with the Premium plan (some customers have been asking for a tier between Plus and Premium to be able to bill between 50 and 500 clients).
Custom pricing is available above that level. Besides the number of clients served, all of the plans offer the same features (though some are added between tiers), and you can enjoy a 30-day free trial at any tier, too. FreshBooks is expensive when compared to the free Wave and Sunrise, but its usability and tightly focused features make it worth the cost.
FreshBooks For Windows has several features to make your accounting tasks easier and faster. The invoice and estimate screens have a WYSIWYG interface, making invoice creation a simple process. You can add new customers, products, and services as you go, which is a useful feature some programs require you to add that information before you begin creating invoices or they don’t save the information you’ve manually added. It saves this data so you don’t have to enter it again on future invoices.
Here are some of the ways FreshBooks PC app saves you time with your invoicing:
- On the invoice screen, you can quickly customize the look of your documents to match your branding. You just upload your logo, then choose a template, a font, and an accent color. You can also customize your payment terms, add a note to your customer, request a deposit and create a payment schedule directly on your invoice with just a few clicks.
- You can convert estimates and proposals to invoices in two clicks. It’s easy to duplicate and tweak past invoices instead of creating new ones from scratch.
- You can mark the time you tracked on a project as billable and add it to an invoice. You can also easily add billable expenses to invoices.
- The software allows you to schedule recurring invoices to be sent weekly, monthly, annually, or as frequently as you choose. You can set the number of occurrences and allow customers to save their credit cards for automatic payments.
- You can send automatic payment reminders before or after the due date to encourage customers to be prompt with their invoice payments. You can also set up the software to automatically apply late fees to past-due invoices, as either a percentage or a flat fee.
How to Install the Freshbooks app on Windows and Mac
- Install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
- Run the .exe file on your PC, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- After the installation is complete open the PlayStore app from the home screen of the emulator.
- Log in using your Google ID, it will give you access to the PlayStore Features.
- Search for the FreshBooks app
- Click on the install button to complete the installation of the app.
You can use the app on your smartphone as well, follow this LINK.