How to use Flipkart for PC Free – Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
Online shopping with the Flipkart app on PC is very easy as you get to shop from the comfort of your home and get products delivered at your doorstep.
What is the Flipkart PC app
Flipkart for PC app is an Indian e-commerce company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India, and registered in Singapore. The company initially focused on book sales, before expanding into other product categories such as consumer electronics, fashion, home essentials, groceries, and lifestyle products.
Once you’ve installed the latest Flipkart version, you need to tap the hamburger menu icon from the top-left corner of the screen and hit the Video option. The app will ask you to pick at least three videos from a list that will kick off personalize the experience and provide you with a curated catalog of movies and TV shows, though you can further customize this later. The app allows users to follow certain channels or actors to get all their latest videos under one roof. However, you can’t choose any particular OTT platform to search for any specific content.
At the time of playback, you can also adjust the video quality by selecting the given options such as Auto, Good, and Data Saver. The app also has an option to switch from one episode to another while watching a certain show. Further, there are buttons to let you skip the content 10 seconds backward or forward.
The service competes primarily with Amazon’s Indian subsidiary, and domestic rival, Snapdeal. As of March 2017, Flipkart held a 39.5% market share of India’s e-commerce industry. Flipkart for Windows has a dominant position in the apparel segment bolstered by its acquisition of Myntra and was described as being “neck and neck” with Amazon in the sale of electronics and mobile phones. Flipkart also owns PhonePe, a mobile payments service based on the Unified Payments Interface.
In August 2018, U.S.-based retail chain Walmart acquired an 81% controlling stake in Flipkart for US$16 billion, valuing the company at $20 billion
- Easily type in the product you are looking for in the ‘Search’ tab and find it instantly
- Narrow down your search using filters like price, color, style, pattern, brand to find your desired product
- Check ratings and reviews given by other customers along with seller ratings, price, and description of the product while buying the product
- You can also add products to your wishlist with a single tap
- To place the order, choose among easy payment options like Flipkart Pay Later, Cardless Credit, Cash on Delivery (COD), debit card, credit card, net banking, or UPI enabled PhonePe
- Track your orders inside the app, get notifications on personalized offers, price drops, order status, exclusive launches, and upcoming sale events
How to install Flipkart app on Windows and Mac
- Install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
- Complete the installation of the emulator by following the on-screen instructions.
- Now open the app and look for the PlayStore app on the home screen which is already installed.
- You will be asked to give your Google ID.
- Search for the Flipkart app
- Click on the install button to complete the download process.
Also use the app on your smartphone as well, just follow this LINK.