Fitness Coach for PC- Install free on Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
Download the Fitness Coach app on PC. Follow programs adapted to your goals directly on your Phone, Tablet, and even on PC. Whether at home, at the gym, or outdoors, stay in shape with the Workout
What is the Fitness Coach PC app
Working out on your own can be a struggle. For those of us who can’t (or don’t want to) go to a gym or exercise class in person, apps can nudge you to get moving. What do you need to get you going?
Finding the mental wherewithal to get into workout mode can take some serious effort, especially when all your activities happen at home. It can be done, but you have to find an activity or commitment that speaks to you. When time is tight, an app with short workouts is the best pick. Dedicating just five, six, or seven minutes to your health can make a difference, especially if you’re new to working out.
Fitness Coach for PC brings together on-demand workouts and meal planning. The app creates a personalized program for your diet and exercise based on the results you want to see. It’s for people who like a lot of guidance, suggestions, reminders, and instructions. You choose a goal, whether it be to lose weight, get fitter, or gain muscle.
Then you make your goal more specific, such as decreased body fat to 20 percent in three months. Fitness Coach for Windows takes into consideration a lot of details about you when creating your fitness plan, such as what time of day you exercise and whether you’re an ambitious cook or prefer simple meal prep.
You’ll see a realistic assessment of how hard or easy it will be to reach your goals. Once you embark on your fitness journey, you use the app to workout from videos, log what you eat, and create meal plans using recipes and shopping lists. The Pro version unlocks all workouts, gives you custom meal plans, and provides a shopping list. It’s an all-in-one fitness plan that you can customize to your tastes.
- Allows you to create a customizable workout
- Body stat tracking can be shared among users
- Evidence-based library of exercises provided
- Peer-support is available through substantial community of subscribers
- Post-workout analytics are provided
- Food tracking and nutritional guidance is not provided
- The fee is required to get access to all features
- Supports primarily strength-training activities with limited focus on other activities
How to Install the Fitness Coach App on Windows and Mac
- You can install the BlueStacks or NoxPlayer emulator on your PC.
- Run the .exe file on your PC, follow the on-screen instructions given on the Installation wizard.
- Open the PlayStore app from the home screen of the emulator.
- Search for the Fitness Coach app, click on the install button
- Log in using your Google ID to start the download process.
You can use this fitness app on your smartphone as well, download from this LINK.