How to use Fidelity Investment for PC Free- Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
Download the Fidelity Investment app on PC. Quickly review news about your investments and interests with your customized Feed. Then trade, manage your money, deposit checks, and pay bills in just a few taps. You can now use the app on your Windows and Mac PCs as well.
Why the Fidelity Investment PC app
Fidelity Investments for Windows has a strong reputation for its mutual funds, but its brokerage arm is no slouch either: It offers $0 trading commissions, a swath of research offerings, and an easy-to-use platform that also can be customized for more advanced traders.
Fidelity Investment for PC is quite friendly to use overall. The firm has addressed the challenge of having the tools for active traders while still having an easy experience for basic investors by essentially splitting its offering into two platforms. Initial account opening with Fidelity is simple, especially if you’re adding an account to an existing household.
However, adding on account features such as options trading or margin involves filling out an additional application, and none of that data (such as your occupation) is copied from your profile, so you have to enter it again.
Less active investors mainly looking to buy and hold will find Fidelity’s web-based platform more than sufficient for their needs, with quotes, charts, watchlists, and more packed into an interface that manages to avoid being overwhelming. Active Trader Pro, Fidelity Investment PC trading interface, gives traders and more active investors a deeper feature set than is available through the website. Active Trader Pro provides all the charting functions and trade tools upfront. It is customizable, so you can set up your workspace to suit your needs.
The reputation for funds isn’t wrong, either: The broker scored five stars from us across every fund’s category with a large selection of no-transaction-fee funds, including its Fidelity Zero index funds, which have no expense ratio and no minimum investment requirement. These investor-friendly practices save customers a lot of money
Features- Fidelity Investment for Windows
- Access your personalized feed: An industry-first, dynamic experience with timely and relevant portfolio, market, and research information, plus customized news and tailored content.
- Dollar-based investing: Investing made easier with fractional shares. Own a piece of your favorite companies and ETFs using your Fidelity Mobile app.
- Monitor your portfolio: Check balances, transfer money, get intraday valuations, and keep track of the positions in your accounts.
- Manage your workplace accounts: Review details of your Fidelity brokerage account, 401(k), 403(b), or other workplace investing accounts.
- Trade anytime: Trade stocks, options, ETFs, and mutual funds.
- Access an enhanced option chain, multi-leg options trading, trading of specific shares for stocks or ETFs, tax lots for your positions, margin trades in your IRA, plus extended-hours trading.
- Receive alerts and push notifications: Get timely, customizable alerts via push notification or in the Message Center.
- Deposit checks: Make deposits 24/7 directly into the Fidelity Investment account of your choice—it’s convenient, safe, and easy.
- Stream Podcasts: The mobile app offers podcasts. Grow your financial savvy with podcasts on groundbreaking innovations, market insights, economy, and much more
- Excellent trade executions
- Terrific research and asset screeners (ETF research is outstanding)
- Uninvested cash is swept into a money market fund
- Flexible and customizable news feed
- Customers may have to use multiple platforms to utilize preferred tools
- Non-U.S. citizens or residents cannot open an account
- Customers must manually refresh the data on the website
- No commodities or options on futures
How to Install the Fidelity Investment app on Windows and Mac
- Install an Android emulator on your PC, you can choose from the BlueStacks or NoxPlayer.
- Complete the installation of the emulator by following the on-screen instructions on your PC.
- After the installation is complete open the emulator and open the PlayStore app.
- You will be asked to log in using your Google ID.
- Search for the Fidelity Investment app
- Click on the install button to start the download process.
Use the app on your smartphone as well, follow this LINK.