FamiSafe for PC – Use for Free on Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
- 1 What is FamiSafe for PC app
- 2 Why do you need the FamiSafe PC app?
- 3 How to Set Up FamiSafe
- 4 Features
- 5 FamiSafe Pricing
- 6 How to Install FamiSafe app on Windows and Mac
- 7 Privacy Disclaimer
Download the FamiSafe app on PC. In this article, I have discussed how you can use this android exclusive app on your Windows and Mac PCs. You just need to follow the instructions below to get this app.
What is FamiSafe for PC app
Over the years, the Internet Revolution has brought people closer to one another and opened up avenues for new information, exploration & research. But it has also unleashed a whole dark side of possibilities.
Kids these days can connect and meet up with (potentially harmful) strangers, explore or watch content they’re not supposed to, or even be victims of cyberbullying — all made possible by the Internet.
It’s true that as a parent, it’s becoming increasingly difficult to keep track of your children’s (especially online) activities. And even when you do, there’s only so much you can do to control it. Parental control apps help you to always keep an eye on your kids, even while they are away in school or hanging out with friends.
Wondershare FamiSafe is one such parental control app for Android, iOS, and Web that lets you monitor your kids’ activities, via their smartphones, right from your device. In this article, we’ll dive into the FamiSafe app, and find out about the various features that it has to offer.
Why do you need the FamiSafe PC app?
Track Real-Time Location
Like most of the powerful parental control software, FamiSafe for Windows provides the option to track your kid’s current location. You don’t have to call and text them often to be updated about where they are. A quick look at the app will let you know the exact location of your child at a specific time.
See Location History
Curious about where your kids are going when you are not with them? the app keeps a history of the places they have visited. This timeline can also help you better understand your child’s behaviors and interests.
You can create a geofence and when your child arrives or leaves, you will immediately receive a notification. This makes sure that your kid will not be getting out of the daily routine and you will be alerted once your child enters a potentially unsafe zone that you have earlier indicated.
Monitor Screen Time
You can receive a detailed report that shows how much screen time your kid is spending in a day, week, or month. The report also shows the time of the day your kids are most active when using their phones.
Preset Screen Time
To manage gadget use, you can set a smart schedule. You can set different restrictions depending on the day of the week and your child’s location. Once the set time has elapsed, the device will automatically disable. You can also set time limits based on specific apps, such as YouTube and Facebook.
How to Set Up FamiSafe
Getting started using FamiSafe is an easy process. You can download the app or go straight to their website. You will install it on your kid’s phone and your phone. When you are done with the installation, you can now set it up so depending on the things you would like to monitor or the restrictions you would like to impose.
- As it is common with other parental control software, you can use FamiSafe to filter websites depending on categories. Chrome and Safari have supported browsers. Some of the categories listed include violence and adult.
- it records some of the most important activities of your kids that you need to know. This will give you a clearer understanding of how your kid’s day went by.
- You don’t have to check your kid’s phone every day. Even without physical access to the phone, using the app installed on your device, you can view a timeline of your child’s activities, including videos watched or games played.
- Also use FamiSafe for PC to detect suspicious images that are stored on your child’s phone. You will receive an instant warning when potentially pornographic content has been detected.
- the app can create automatic alerts once the app detects suspicious words on your kid’s social media accounts.
FamiSafe is known for having affordable subscriptions that suit your needs. You can choose from monthly, quarterly, and annual plans. The monthly plan costs $9.99 per month, the quarterly plan is $6.66 per month, and the annual plan is $4.99 per month. You can monitor up to 30 devices depending on the subscription you will choose.
How to Install FamiSafe app on Windows and Mac
- Install an Android emulator on your PC, I will recommend the BlueStacks or NoxPlayer.
- Run the .exe file on your PC, just follow the on-screen instructions.
- Open the emulator and look for the PlayStore app on the home screen
- When you open the app you will log in using your Google ID
- Search for the FamiSafe app
- Click on the install button to get the app on your PC
You can use the app on your smartphone as well to keep a check on your children, just follow this LINK
The app records your location in real time and holds the data of the phone on which it is installed. If you have concerns using other apps due to privacy concerns this app is also the same and keep in mind about this before using the app.