Amazing Facetune2 on PC
Table of Contents
Facetune2 on PC is an easy to use photo editor that helps you retouch your selfies and acts as your own personal makeover studio
Facetune 2 PC specializes in portrait retouching, allowing you to easily reshape faces; remove wrinkles and zits; adjust lighting and give a headshot extra pro-like pizzazz.
What is Facetune2
The Oxford English Dictionary chose “selfie” as its word of the year at the end of 2013. At around the same time, four Israeli computer science Ph.D. students and a supreme court clerk had an idea for an app that would allow regular people to do Photoshop-style retouching of their smartphones photos. That app was Facetune2
We have all seen professional photographers and models having a shoot and then the pictures go through a software which edits them makes them look even more good, adjust the lightning, face texture and every other thing which makes the pictures more appealing
But these good quality pictures can only be edited on a PC/Laptop with a PC software. Nowadays People post quite a lot of pictures on their social media. Where they travel, A random click, Shopping, Eating, With friends and Family everything is saved in a form of PIcture. The most popular of them are selfies and everyone wants to look great in them. Facetune2 is an app specifically designed to help you post amazing selfies
Using Facetune2, teens can crop and adjust photos, whiten teeth, smooth skin, enhance details, patch blemishes, reshape and resize features, remove red-eye, apply filters, refocus backgrounds, add frames, and change tones. Users can import photos from the camera roll or take them with the camera. You can share edited photos via email or social media. Each tool includes a tutorial of text and images as well as a video tutorial.
Facetune2 For PC- What it Offers
The original Facetune was good for effective for things like skin smoothing and toning; teeth whitening; and sharpening, if you were careful to not overedit. The new version, Facetune 2, has taken mobile portrait retouching to a new level by incorporating sophisticated intelligence.
Plus, it has added some very useful new tools and even the ability to alter your portrait in the camera’s preview before you snap the picture. But just as important is the greater control provided by the simple (and necessary) addition of sliders to increase or decrease the intensity of some of the effects.
- Swipe over blemishes, pores or wrinkles and remove them instantly
- Smooth out skin for a porcelain look
- Airbrush pictures to get glowing skin or cool down redness
- Blot away shine on oily skin
- Magically replace backgrounds
- Get artistic with a unique prism effect
- Fun, creative and colorful light effects
- Neon filters, like you’re on the cover of the greatest fashion magazine
- Makeup & glitter brushes to paint hair or skin
- Whiten your teeth & widen your smile
- Make your eyes sparkle or change their color
- Remove red eye
- Easily enlarge or minimize features: make features skinnier or wider
- Change the light source & remove shadows or glare for perfect lighting
- Ultimate control of temperature, saturation and more
- Easy Compare tool at every step to compare before & after
Download Facetune2 For Windows Mac
- First of all, Download and Install Bluestacks Emulator from here. Mac users can also download NoxPlayer
- Once it is installed. You’ll see the Bluestacks icon on your desktop. Click on it to Launch the Emulator.
- Click on Google Play Store from the Homepage of the Bluestacks app.
- Sign in or Create a new account and Type “Facetune” in the search bar.
- Find the Facetune app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- It will take a few seconds to install Facetune on your PC Windows device. You have successfully installed Facetune for PC Device. Click on Facetune from the Bluestacks to start using it. Enjoy!
If you are not familiar with the BlueStacks emulator you can Look it up HERE
- Excellent portrait retouching tools
- Localized fingertip brushing of effects and edits
- Great face recognition that controls effects and filters
- Context-sensitive tips and video tutorials
- Improved skin smoothing and toning
- Limited support for social networks
- Pricey if you want all the tools and filters