Install Free Every Proxy PC-(5.9)
Table of Contents
Run your own Proxy Server on your device with Every Proxy PC The app can handle HTTP and HTTPS protocols and GET/POST request
Looking for a way to download Every Proxy on your Windows and macOS powered PCs, Well here we will discuss how you can download the app on your PC and use it, so keep on reading and you will get there
Why use Every Proxy For Windows
One of the main features of using Every Proxy is that you do not need to root your Android device to use it.
The Android operating system does not use your VPN connection over a hotspot. Instead, it simply shares your internet connection. This works well for a majority of users however for those of you who want to share your VPN connection this application will be useful.
Another reason that you may want to use Every Proxy is that you can avoid the network tethering charges imposed by some network providers. By connecting via a hotspot and proxying your network calls you can avoid the tethering charges.
When a proxy is bound to a specific IP Address the proxy will switch itself off if the device looses that IP Address assignment. This is in the interest of conserving battery power. You will need to restart the proxy server once that IP Address has been regained.
When a proxy is bound to the all interfaces IP Address (namely 0.0.0.0) the proxy will continuously remain on as the internal 127.0.0.1 IP Address is always available. Binding a proxy to 0.0.0.0 will only expose the proxy to other devices on the externally available IP Addresses (namely all IP Addresses besides 127.0.0.1) and not on 0.0.0.0. The externally available IP Addresses are displayed once the proxy is started.
Note: Every Proxy works only as a proxy server. It does not connect you to an upstream proxy server, this would require root permissions. If you would like to connect to a proxy server there are many articles online explaining how to do so, please search for “android connect to proxy” in your preferred search engine.
Every Proxy for Mac- Additional Information
- Secure your connection using SSH or Shadowsocks tunnel
- No-root needed
- Specify alternate proxy servers to send a request through
- Provide alternate headers and ability to strip headers from incoming HTTP responses
- Built-in SSH client
- Built-in Shadowdowsocks client
- Payload Generator
- Apps Filter
- Support Android 4.0 to latest android
- Google DNS / DNS Proxy
- Data Compression
- Ability to change buffer size, etc
The application handles the following protocols:
How to Download Every Proxy On PC- Windows 10 and Mac
The number of people using the smartphone is growing at rapid rates these days. Keeping this in mind, app developers and the business owners are focusing on the mobile-first approach. Many of the recently released popular apps like PUBG, Snapchat, Instagram, Every Proxy on PC etc doesn’t have dedicated desktop versions. You can’t use these apps on your laptop officially. But don’t worry, you can use any of the android applications available on Google playstore on your PC using Android emulators.
We are going to see How we can Download Every Proxy for Windows using two of the best android emulators available on the internet for free
- Step 1: Download the Bluestacks or NoxPlayer from their Official Websites for free
- Step 2: Once it is finished downloading, run the installer.exe file. You need to complete the one-time setup initially. You can choose all the default settings.
- Step 3: Initial boot may take some time depending upon internet connectivity. Once done, you should be able to see the Home screen of the Emulator
- Step 4: Go to the search bar on the top right corner and search for Every Proxy app to download it on PC.
- Step 5: It’ll be redirected to the Google Playstore screen. Verify the Every Proxy developed by Gorilla Software LLP and click on the Install button. Login with Google account if prompted.
- Step 6: Allow a few minutes for the Every Proxy app to install. Once it is done, you can see the app icon on the Emulator screen.
If you guys have any issues regarding this app or which emulator to use let us know in the comments below