Download Free eSounds for PC – Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
Download the eSounds app on PC. Listen to your music playlist always and from every device you want with this app. You can now download this app on your Windows and Mac PCs as well. Just follow the steps discussed below.
What is the eSounds PC app
By default, eSounds for PC app streams audio at a lowly 128Kbps over Wi-Fi and data connections. That said, you can bump the sound quality up to 320kbps, but if you do, look for a Wi-Fi signal; that bitrate could potentially chew through your data plan (especially if you sign up for the HiFi plan).
The eSounds app, which I spent some time listening to, has a cool notification system that alerts you to important music happenings. When I logged into the app, the notifications section contained alerts about the latest albums and my subscription information.
Create playlists for every mood. Tragic music for a sad mood and funny for a good one. Choose the created playlists and listen to them offline. All you need is to download the whole playlist or separate songs. You can share your personal playlists with friends or members of the family.
The listening of music is unlimited. You can listen to music anytime and anywhere even without the Internet.
Quality of the music
Deezer delivers CD-quality (16-bit, 1,411kbps), lossless FLAC streams via its $19.99 HiFi plan. Some HiFi tracks support 360 Reality Audio. That said, Deezer doesn’t offer Hi-Res Audio music, like Amazon Music Unlimited, Primephonic, Qobuz, or Tidal.
Every life has to have its own song. You can find it in eSounds for Windows Music Player. The app consists of a ton of different music. The design of the app is so easy and intuitive. You won’t be confused by using it. There are all the global hits. The app will find the music that you like. It can remember the song that you listened to and create a special recommendation for you.
- Million of songs, for free. Do you know what’s not there? Limits
- Background listening. No-stop listening
- Unlimited skips and seek. We hate forced shuffles too.
How to Install eSound app on Windows and Mac
- You will need an android emulator on your PC, I will recommend the BlueStacks or NoxPlayer
- Run the .exe file, it will start the installation process, just follow the instructions given by the installation wizard.
- Open the emulator and look for the PlayStore app, click on it.
- Search for the eSounds app, click on the install button.
- Log in using your Google ID to start the download process.
You can use the app on your smartphone as well, just use this LINK to download the app.