Download Free ES File Manager for PC – Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
Use the ES File Manager app on your PC and browse your file easily on your PC. Learn how to download the app on your PC in this article.
ES File Manager PC app – About
File manager apps are among the most important apps on your device. With them, you can browse your files, find your downloads, manage your storage space, move things around, and a lot more. Not everyone is too keen on file organization because it can be pretty boring, but it still must be occasionally done.
ES File Manager for PC is one of Android’s oldest file manager apps. It had its ups and downs over the years. However, it’s always been a solid choice. Some of the features include SD card support, cloud storage support, file compression, app management, and archive extraction support (ZIP and RAR). You also get a good looking, Material Design UI and simple usage. It’s also entirely free with no ads.
ES file manager for Windows has a built-in audio and video player so that you do not have to leave the app window to listen to a song or watch a video. You can also compress and decompress files using the ES File Manager for Windows.
- Text files: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, XLT, XLTX, XLTM, PAGES, NUMBERS, KEY, etc.
- Image files: JPG, JPEG, HEIC, WEBP, PNG, GIF, PDF, TIF, TIFF, SWF, etc.
- Video files: FLV, RMVB, MP4, MVB, AVI, MPG, MPEG, VOB, RM, RMVB, 3GP, ASF, MPG, MPEG, MPEG4, TS, MOV, MPE, WMV, MKV, etc.
- Audio files: WMA, MP3, WAV, ACM, AIF, AIFC, AIFF, M4A, etc.
- Compressed package: RAR, ZIP, 7z, ARJ, Z, etc.
The app is a must have on your device as the traditional file explorers some times fail to help their users. The app has a very user friendly interface that help you navigate through your files easily.
How to Download ES File Manager app on Windows and Mac
- Download BlueStacks for your PC.
- Install this emulator and then launch it.
- Once this emulator has been launched, click the My Apps button.
- Search for ES File Manager. You will see the search results for this app. Click install.
- Log into your Google account to download this app from the play store
- Install this app and start using it on your PC