Table of Contents
DU Recorder On PC is a stable, high-quality screen recorder for Android that helps you record smooth and clear screen videos.
With DU Recorder on PC, you can livestream your screen to YouTube, Facebook and Twitch and record screen videos. DU Recorder makes it easy to livestream and record content from your screen, like games, live shows, sports, and more.
DU Recorder on PC- Features
DU Recorder PC is a free video recorder tool that allows users to record videos in high quality along with sound without any issue. This application does not require an internet connection which means that users can use this anywhere or at any time they want to. Now record your video calls, gameplays, live chat, movies, tv shows, live broadcasting with DU Recorder. It does not just end here
Add the screen recording feature to your control center. Simply log in to your YouTube, Facebook and Twitch account, choose the settings as you want, and start live-streaming to YouTube, Facebook and Twitch via the screen recording feature
You can add the screen recording feature to your control center, tap the Record button, and choose DU Recorder to record your screen and save videos to your device. DU Recorder on PC provides stable and fluid screen recording. With this screen recording feature, you can easily record popular mobile game videos, video calls with family and friends, and even popular live shows
You can easily perform the following video editing operations with the screen recorder:
- Trim video/Remove the middle part of the video
- Add music, choose from a huge variety of music
- Add text, custom video subtitles
- Add frames and stickers, also support adding local images and custom watermark to your videos
- Change speed, adjust video speed of different sections
- Voice recording, help you make a commentary video
- Filters, add a variety of filter effects to your video
- Crop video, crop videos to any ratio you want
- Merge multiple videos and choose from various transition effects
- Video to GIF, convert video formats to GIF
- Supports facecam, you can record reaction videos with the facecam feature
What is Du Recorder PC
DU Recorder PC is an app that lets you record a video of whatever is happening on your Android’s screen. The best part is that once you’ve recorded the video you can also edit it using the an editing tool that’s been included in the app.
In the app’s settings you can adjust the video’s quality options such as the number of frames per second (up to 60 FPS) the video output (up to 1080p), and the quality of the video (up to 12Mbps). Also, you don’t need to root to record.
Once you’ve adjusted all the options and recorded your video, it’s time to edit it. You can crop and link fragments together, add music on the background, and adjust the volume of the video. When you’re done, all that’s left to do is to save the video in your smartphone’s memory or share it directly over any social network.
DU Recorder is a powerful video recording tool that lets you register everything and anything that you can do in your smartphones’ screen. All those features in only over 4MB.
How to Download DU Recorder on PC
his application is available to download for free on Android and iOS devices. But here we will tell you how you can download and install DU Recorder for PC. Initially, there is no way through which you can get this app on your PC but now with the help of the Android Emulators, you can easily use DU Recorder on PC.
First you are going to need an Apk file to help you download the app on your PC. you can download The Apk File From this LINK
After the file has been downloaded you need to follow these steps
- The first thing, you need to download and install BlueStacks or NoxPlayer Android Emulator on your Windows Laptop or Desktop
- After installing the player on PC. Double click on the icon and run it on PC.
- You will see the screen of the BlueStacks. You need to enter details such as Language, Date & Time, Connect WiFi and Google Account.
- Click on the “Install Apk” option on the top left on the “Home” screen denoted by three dots. To browse the. apk file on your PC, select the file and click on open to install it.
- After this process, the DU Recorder app will appear on the Emulator home screen, and you can easily access the app from there