Install Free DoorDash on PC – Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
Get the DoorDash app on PC and start ordering your food from your PC. I will be discussing later in this article how you can download the app on PC.
DoorDash is a food delivery service that is expanding to cities all over the United States and parts of Canada.
What is DoorDash PC app? and how You can use it
DoorDash is an on-demand food delivery service. It is, to put it simply, an Uber for food. It was Founded in 2013 and the headquarters are in San Francisco, the DoorDash app lets you order food from a variety of nearby participating restaurants. It also lets people sign up to become food deliverers (nicknamed ‘Dashers’) and obviously lets restaurants sign up to have their food delivered to customers.
DoorDash for PC boost 3000+ menus on its app and has service over 4000+ cities across USA, Canada and Australia.
Minimum Order for Delivery
One of the tricky things about ordering food is there’s usually a minimum order amount. So if you’re getting food for just one or two people, you might not meet the minimum. This forces you to spend more than you normally would get extra drinks or appetizers. This is where DoorDash is helpful. Their minimums are usually lower than Grubhub and sometimes there’s no minimum at all. So DoorDash often ends up the cheaper option.
The app also offers you an option to time your delivery, you can just place your order in the morning and choose a delivery time for later in the day. It is one of the good options provided to users of the platform
- Lower order minimums
- You can track your order and see the progress
- Lots of restaurants
- Some restaurants have increased prices
- No direct customer service
How to Order From DoorDash for Windows app?
Step 1: Once downloaded onto your device. open the app and begin signing up for a customer account. To do this, you have to fill in basic personal information. Or you can Sign In using your Facebook and Google ID
Step 2: Once signed up, you can begin ordering food. You can do this by browsing through the DoorDash app’s main page, or you can tap the Search icon at the bottom of the screen
Step 3: If you tap a restaurant, you’ll be taken to that restaurant’s menu page. Here, you can tap on specific food items or tap on categories (e.g. “Popular items”).
Step 4: After ordering your first item, you can add additional items by tapping the Close button at the top of the screen (it looks like an X). If you want to place your order, you need to tap the View Cart button. Here, you can see the items you’ve selected, and also the total price of your order. If you’re ready to pay, tap the Continue tab.
Step 5:You can choose either Apple Pay or Google Pay (depending on your smartphone), or you can choose a Credit or Debit Card. If you choose a Credit or Debit Card, you’ll be prompted to enter your card information (if you haven’t ordered before).
Step 6: You’ll then come to the Checkout. Double-check your address details, add delivery instructions or a tip if you like. And finally, tap Place Order.
How to Install DoorDash app on Windows and Mac
- Step 1: You will be needing an Android emulator, android emulators are software that emulates an android on your PC, you can download BlueStacks emulator from here
- Step 2: Now you need to locate the .exe file for the emulator and run it on your PC, you will have to follow a standard procedure. The emulator will now install additional files on your PC
- Step 3: Now you can see the emulator home screen, there will be a PlayStore app that is pre-installed, open the app.
- Step 4: In the search bar you will have to type DoorDash and locate the app, click on the Install button to start the download process
- Step 5: The app is installed on your PC, you can access it from the home screen of the emulator