Install Free Default Music Player app for PC- Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
Download and Install Default Music Player app on your PC with the help of an Android Emulator and manage your songs and listen to them via the app if you are annoyed with the default music app
Why use the Default Music Player app on Windows
Long gone are the days when people used their phones just to make and receive calls. People these days use their phones to do all kinds of things except making calls and one such thing is listening to music. It is a great way to spend your time in peace.
Unfortunately, the default music player in your phone lacks a lot of features and most of us still use it without even attempting to explore alternate options. Fortunately, the Android market is filled with hundreds of music player apps and some of them are really good with a lot of interesting features.
Mobile music player apps for Android are plentiful, so you’re never going to run out of options for the best android music player today. If you’re looking for more flexible on top of the default music player app that Android provides, then you might want to check out the Default Music Player PC app on the Playstore
Default Music Player for Windows is known amongst older Android users for its simplicity. The app makes it easy to cycle through playlists for daily use on a regular basis. And granted it doesn’t have a pretty interface, they do get the job done. The interface is logically designed to have the shuffle and repeat buttons. Buttons are on the right side of the playback screen, right alongside other buttons for sleep timer, playback speed control equalizer, and so on. You can also hide these options via their Advanced Options to get a streamlined music experience.
What really makes this app more unique than the others is that you can tap a song name and you get the important details shown like singer, composer, file type, bitrate, and even its storage location.
Download the app using BluseStacks emulator
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- Download and install BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Default Music Player
- You will see search result for Default Music Player app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will start for Default Music Player depending on your internet connection
Install Default Music Player in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install Nox app player on your PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and log in to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Default Music Player
- Install Default Music Player on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play songs with the app on your PC
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||JAYAVELU V|
|App Updated||July 11, 2020|
|Category||Music & Audio|
|Android Version Required for emulator||5.0 and up|