How to use Cyber Tor For PC free – Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
Launch the Cyber Tor app on PC and let it scan if any installed app disguised without an icon. and display them for you to choose the action to perform.
So, if you have suspected something nasty, the first thing you should do is to start the app and let it scan dangerous or suspicious things that can spy on your privacy! Cyber Tor app protects your phone from spyware, Trojans, vulnerabilities, viruses, adware, and malware. All in one app.
Why You should use Cyber Tor PC app?
Malicious applications, malware, or virus in the Google Play Store are all disguised as games and education apps. These malicious apps hide their existence on victim’s devices by removing their icons from the home screen. They redirect victims to install another app on the Google Play Store that displays advertisements. Furthermore, these malicious apps load several blog URLs in the background without the user’s knowledge.
Once the Cyber Tor for Windows app is launched, it immediately calls for its icon to be removed from the home screen, while it is still active in the background. Despite the inability to provide the functions, it claims to have. the malicious app forcefully redirects victims to install another app on the Play Store once it has been launched.
While staying undercover, the malicious app has a background service that constantly checks the device’s network connectivity status. Once network connectivity is available, the app checks if the compromised device has installed any of the malicious apps. If none of them are present, the app will load several URLs in the background. The URLs lead to various blogs and it is likely the app is being used to increase web traffic to these sites.
Features of Cyber Tor PC app:
- Free analysis tool to identify malicious applications that have been granted permission to start
- A malicious binary system that does not show its icon.
- An application hidden in the launcher and not displayed.
- Malicious applications that do not use a known name.
- Finds and shows applications that are not necessarily malicious but have no icons.
- Unfortunately, this may not work if you use any kind of launch applications.
- Find the undetectable virus.
- Display discrete spy app on Android phones
- Scan all your installed apps and find an app that is from unknown resources.
- The show used dangerous app permissions.
- Block CAM feature (Camera Block Function) a Shield against known and unknown attacks.
- High-Risk App detects fraudulent elements such as adware, SMS spies, backdoors, Remote Access Trojans, rooting, key loggers, exploits, Anubis, and ransomware.
Well, it’s a good idea to remove any app you do not use, even if they are not malicious to improve the performance of your device because these apps do not work but receives information about various services and can send them to any destination.
How to Install Cyber Tor app on Windows and Mac
- To begin, Install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
- Complete the installation of the emulator on your PC by running the .exe file.
- After the installation is complete, open the emulator and locate the PlayStore app on the home screen of the emulator.
- Log in using you Google ID
- Search for the Cyber Tor app and click on the install button
- Now you can use the app from the home screen of the BlueStacks emulator.
download Cyber Tor app on your Smartphone from this LINK.