Install Free Coupons.com for PC – Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
Download the Coupons.com app on PC and Join the millions of shoppers who use the platform and this app to shop and save easily at the grocery store.
Why the Coupons.com PC app?
We love coupon apps and saving money just as much as the next person (especially at Christmastime), but just make sure you aren’t buying something simply because of the discount. Get out your budget and make sure to stick to it. Your budget should be your number one priority before you start downloading all these apps like crazy. Always be intentional about how you spend your money—coupon or no coupon.
Where have all the good, old-fashioned coupons gone? They’re right here—only better! Download the Coupons.com for PC app to your smartphone, and you’ll find a bunch of manufacturer coupons to sift through. Coupon clippers welcome to the digital age. This is the granddaddy of coupon apps
Sometimes you’ll have to actually print out the physical coupon but some stores will let you take a photo of the coupon and use your phone to scan it.
- Printable Coupons. Yes, they’re still a thing. Its vast printable coupons database includes hundreds of product-specific coupons redeemable at your favorite grocery stores, drugstores, and superstores. Before you embark on a coupon-printing spree, arm yourself with our favorite budget-friendly printer.
- Digital Coupons and Cash Back Offers. Prefer to save paper? Use the digital coupons to save serious cash in the real world. Simply present the coupon for scanning at the point of sale and reap the savings. For digital purchases, Coupons.com’s cashback offers to deliver savings after the fact.
- Digital Coupon Codes. No coupon required – just an alphanumeric code. Coupons.com for Windows offers active coupon codes for dozens of popular online (and offline) retailers, including Amazon, Overstock, Petco, and Target. Coupons.com doesn’t guarantee acceptance, but the breadth of the database raises the overall likelihood of success.
To be clear, you don’t need the app to use the platform’s printable coupons database. The desktop version works just fine. But it’s nice to have the option to clip virtual coupons, too.
Coupons.com is a website founded in 1998, operated by Quotient Technology, Inc. headquartered in Mountain View, CA. Steven Boal is the founder, CEO, & Executive Chairman of the Board of Quotient, formerly known as Coupons.com Incorporated. Quotient offers digital coupons, including online printable, social, mobile, and loyalty card promotions. In June 2011, after receiving approximately $200 million of new investment, It’s value was estimated at a billion dollars. In October 2011, Greylock Partners announced an investment of up to $30 million in a secondary market purchase of company shares.
How to Install Coupons.com app on Windows and Mac
- You will need to install an Android emulator on your PC, I will recommend BlueStacks or NoxPlayer
- Complete the installation of the emulator on your PC, just run the .exe file on your PC.
- Wait for the completion and open the emulator form the desktop
- You will be asked to log in using your Google ID.
- Search for the Coupons.com app
- Click on the install button to complete the download.
Use the app on your smartphone as well, just follow the LINK