Download cMOB 20 for PC Free Windows & Mac
Table of Contents
cMOB 20 for PC is a universal video monitor that allows you to check on your home from your smartphone, tablet and even your PC, wherever you are
No matter where you are, at the office, or on holidays, you will be able to easily monitor your home from your device. cMOB 20 for PC allows you to remotely monitor your home while you are away thanks to a live video feed.
cMOB 20 for PC- Review
All cMOB 20 for PC security cameras stream live HD video to your Android devices. You can also receive alarm alerts, view a timeline of events, manage alarms and export events. With the option to add users such as key staff, you remain in control of your business from anywhere.
cMOB 20 for PC is one of the best app for video surveillance, remote video monitoring and video recording for security cameras, DVRs and NVRs.
It will allow you to keep tabs on things while you’re away with event notifications and recordings stored either locally or in the Ivideon cloud.
cMOB 20 for PC easily supports both single and multiple locations and tracks what matters to you no matter where you are, keeping you updated on important events in real-time and storing those events in the cloud for easy access.
cMOB 20 for PC-Features
As a leader in the home security space, cMOB 20 for PC offers products to help you and your loved ones feel safe, no matter where you are. With the cMOB 20 PC app, it’s simple to check in on what you care about, from anywhere.
Privacy and Security
cMOB 20 for PC uses P2P and SSL encryption of your data to ensure the security and privacy of the video stream between your security camera device and the application on your phone. Your photo and video records are stored locally on your mobile devices or your Google Drive account (Cloud).
Easily upgrade your new home security camera with a tripod, a wide-angle lens, a solar charger, an external battery, or any other smartphone accessory available on internet.
View and download motion-triggered videos or photos stored on Google Drive* or any other linked cloud storage.
Communicate with people and pets using the built-in mic and speaker
Watch up to 4 cameras from multiple streamers on one screen simultaneously
Recording in standard MP4 format with H.264 video encoding and AAC audio encoding for high quality and player compatibility
If this app records anything abnormal or suspicious in cam video then it will ring an Alarm with push notification. Along with push notifications, it sends real-time screenshots on the device
How To Download cMOB 20 for PC
cMOB-20 is an Android App. In order to download cMOB-20 for PC, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC. Android Emulators let users run Android Apps and Games on Windows PC and Mac OS. Similarly, you can download cMOB-20 for Windows and Mac.
- Step 1: Download and Install An Android emulator on your laptop. Here are the emulators that we recommend – Bluestacks and NoxPlayer
- Step 2: Install the Android Emulator, once downloaded. Start Installation, setup may take a few minutes depending on your internet connectivity.Log in with your Google account if prompted. This will be required for using the Google play store account.
- Step 3: On the home screen of Bluestacks emulator, find the Installed Apps tab where you will get access to all the pre-installed apps. Find the Google play store app on that list.
- Step 4: Search for the app – cMOB-20 on the play store. Find the correct app developed by CP Plus GmBh.
- Step 5: Finally, click on the Install button. Upon successful installation, you should be able to find the cMOB-20 app on the emulator home screen.
You can also Download the app on your Smartphone Officially from this LINK