Install Free Clash Royale PC app – Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
Want to Play Clash Royale on PC, I will be discussing later in this article how you can Download and play your favorite strategy game on your PC
Clash Royale For Windows
In the world of mobile games, Clash of Clans is a big deal. It’s a free game that rakes in more money than most AAA blockbusters—enough money to produce elaborate Super Bowl commercials. And it’s the kind of runaway success that inspires hordes of imitators, much to the chagrin of games critics like me who prefer to sample a wide variety of experiences. Clash Royale for PC app is a successor to Clash of Clans created by the same publisher SuperCell
Clash Royale is best described as a collectible card game meets a real-time strategy game and a MOBA. You have a deck of 8 cards, with 4 in your hand at one time. You use the elixir, an energy unit that recharges over time, to summon cards onto the battlefield. Then, you deploy them to attack the enemy’s crown towers in the 2 lanes each having a tower, along with a center king tower.
Destroy a crown tower, and you can go after the king tower. Destroy the king tower, and you win, though you have to do so in 3 minutes, with the last minute providing double elixir. Otherwise, the player who has destroyed more crown towers is the victor. If towers are tied, then there’s 1-minute sudden-death overtime where the first person to destroy a tower – crown or king – wins. The king tower does more damage to incoming units and hurts harder.
- Skillfully blends ideas from multiple strategy game subgenres, including card games and tower defense.
- Intuitive, one-handed play.
- Cheery visuals.
- Aggressive free-to-play mechanics get in the way of progress.
How to Install Clash Roayle on Windows and Mac
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC
- Complete Google sign-in to access the Play Store, or do it later
- Look for Clash Royale in the search bar at the top right corner Inside Google PlayStore
- Click to install Clash Royale from the search results
- Complete Google sign-in (if you skipped step 2) to install the app
- Click the app icon on the home screen to start playing