Table of Contents
Download the Capital One Mobile app on your PC. The app lets you manage your credit cards, bank accounts, home and auto loans anywhere, anytime, from one place on your device. Use this app on your Windows and Mac PCs as well. follow the steps discussed below.
What is the Capital One Mobile PC app
Capital One is a full-service bank that offers competitive rates and no-fee accounts to fit most banking needs. While it does have branches and Capital One Cafés in select locations (that are in the process of reopening), Capital One is mostly considered an online bank.
Mostly known for its popular credit cards (you’ve seen the commercials), Capital One entered the banking world when it purchased ING Direct in 2012 and rebranded services as Capital One 360 Banking. Along with popular consumer banking options, Capital One Mobile for PC offers credit cards and auto loans, along with business and commercial solutions.
What it offers
Capital One mobile for Windows app does everything you would expect from a credit card app. You can view your transactions, check your balance, make payments, and if you have a rewards card, track and redeem your rewards. It also allows you to review your payment history and see your account statements. Tapping on a transaction brings up its details as well as a menu of options to call the merchant, visit its website, or dispute the charge with Capital One.
Mobile users who dislike typing passwords on tiny keyboards can access the app with a fingerprint or with SureSwipe, which lets them use their fingers to trace a pattern on the screen. If you have other accounts with Capital One PC app, such as checking or savings, they’ll be shown on the home screen of the app, which you can use to make deposits, move money between accounts or find a no-fee ATM.
The home screen also has a link to CreditWise, Capital One’s credit score utility. It shows your TransUnion VantageScore 3.0 credit score and reveals factors that are helping or hurting you.
- Monitor your accounts: Keep an eye on your transactions, your available credit, and get instant purchase notifications.
- Make payments: Pay your balance or use the Capital one Mobile app to send money to friends and family.
- Rewards tracking: Monitor your reward miles or redeem them through the app.
- CreditWise score access: Get access to your VantageScore 3.0 from TransUnion. This can be useful if you’re using one of Capital One’s credit-building cards and you want to keep an eye on your progress.
- Card lock: Lock your card in case you misplace it or lose it. Unlock it whenever you want.
- Paperless statements: Access your monthly statement as soon as it’s available.
How to Install the Capital One Mobile app on Windows and Mac
- Install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
- Run the .exe file and complete the installation of the emulator by following the on-screen instructions.
- Open the PlayStore app from the home screen of the emulator.
- Log in using your Google ID.
- Search for the Capital One Mobile app
- Click on the install button to complete the download of the app on your PC.
You can use the app on your smartphone as well, just follow this LINK.