CapCut for PC is a free all-in-one video editing app that helps you create incredible videos. Enjoy editing your videos from your PC and give them a professional touch
Why Use CapCut PC app
As with most software, the best video editing apps are surprisingly powerful these days. Regardless of whether you use a smartphone or a tablet, iOS or Android, there are plenty of awesome tools that’ll give you professional looking results. In fact, depending on the task, they can even sometimes be preferable to full-blown desktop software.
And that’s because video editing apps are designed for smaller screens in mind. Hence, the interfaces are often clearer, better thought-through, and more user friendly than their bigger Windows and Mac OS equivalents. Add to that they’re often a lot cheaper, and that makes them a particularly good choice for creatives starting out. Using these apps on the PC screen might give you different results but it depends on the quality of the video.
One such app, If you’re an Android user and looking for a simple and practical way to edit online videos that don’t involve a steep learning curve, CapCut is worth a look
Unlike its desktop sibling, it’s also free to download, and won’t stamp a watermark or place a time limit on your clip either, so it’s well worth giving a try. Admittedly, some in-app purchases are available, such as songs and effects, but your videos can work perfectly well without them, and the internal ads aren’t especially intrusive either.
How to Download the CapCut app on Windows and Mac
- Firstly download an Android Emulator on your PC, it can be either BlueStacks or NoxPlayer whichever you decide, you can download using the links given below.
- Now launch the emulator on your PC, Intially the set up may take some time
- You will be required to give your Google ID, it is a necessary step in downloading the app
- Open the PlayStore app on your emulator
- Search for the CapCut app in the search bar, and locate the app
- Click on the install button to finish downloading the app