Get the Amazing CameraFi Live PC- Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
- 1 CameraFi Live PC-Features
- 2 CameraFi Live For Windows-Specifications
- 3 Download CameraFi Live on Windows and Mac
CameraFi Live PC is an Android app for live streaming on YouTube, Twitch, and Facebook that can help streamers to broadcast high-quality videos easily with their mobile
Share your game playing on YouTube, Facebook and without installing additional software or hardware. You can broadcast all kinds of game genres like RPG, FPS, strategy, puzzle, sports, card battle and etc
CameraFi Live PC-Features
Image, Text, Video, Audio Overlay
You can easily add image/video/audio files while live-streaming. You can write the text overlay as well.
External Camera Connection
CameraFi Live PC supports external camera connection. You are able to live stream high-quality videos through clear shooting and zoom function using USB cameras with high performance
CameraFi Live for PC provides you with Various video filters including Emboss, mosaic, mono, toon would make your live stream eye-catching.
Web Browser Overlay
You can connect live-streaming donation/subscription alert platforms such as Streamlabs by web source overlay. Monetize your live broadcast, CameraFi for PC shows chat data to your broadcast. Super Chat is also shown in your live
You can Apply diverse cool effects to attract viewers. Motion effects from scoreboards to news graphics can be used in sports live-streaming, news reporting and etc.
Picture in Picture
Picture in picture means that you can show the two video sources at the same time. With PIP feature, your broadcast would look more professional.
You can broadcast to 30+ streaming platforms using Restream
CamerFi Live PC lets you use free copyright music files as BGM(background music) for your live stream.
You can also do a live poll, it is a great way for marketing when releasing the new product or hosting a promotion event
Save a Live Video
You can save your live-streaming video in your smartphone memory to create a highlight video for your live.
You can get broadcasting related information such as viewers, chats, data usage, and export the data to a csv file.
Screen Capture Live (Game Live)
Share your game playing on YouTube, Facebook and without installing additional software or hardware. You can broadcast all kinds of game genres like RPG, FPS, strategy, puzzle, sports, card battle and etc.
With a built-in smartphone camera, you can create multiple shots like you use several cameras.
CameraFi Live For Windows-Specifications
Compatible Android version
Android version 5.0 or above
Video source: built-in Camera, USB Camera, capture cards (HDMI, SDI, CVBS)
Audio source: Built-in Mic, UAC(USB Audio Class)
Supported Live Streaming servers
CameraFi Live PC Supports YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, Restream, Custom RTMP&RTSP, USTREAM, WOWZA , you can stream on these platforms using the app
You can stream videos in Following qualities
- UHD(4K, 3840×2160)
Download CameraFi Live on Windows and Mac
Follow these easy steps in order to install CameraFi Live for PC both Windows and Mac.
- Step1: The first thing you need to do is to download and install the BlueStacks Emulator or NoxPlayer on your PC. these are available for both Windows and Mac OS.
- Step2: After the complete downloading of the file you need to install it on your PC System as you install other software on your PC. Follow on-screen instructions in order to install the emulator on the PC.
- Step3: You will see the icon of the Emulator on the Desktop of your PC. Double Click the icon in order to Open the Emulator. You will be asked to give your Google id After adding your Gmail ID you will be promoted to the installation page.
- Step 4: Click on the icon of the app. It will ask you to enable the App store. Click on the continue option to enable it.
- Step 5: Now it asks you to enter Google Account. Here you need to enter your Gmail ID and Password in order to use Google Play Store features. At the top, you will see an icon of the search. Use this icon and enter the word CameraFi Live in it. Here you will see the results of the search.
- Step 6: Now go to the main homepage of BlueStacks. Here at the top, you will see MY APPS option. Click on this option. Here you will see the CameraFi Live application. Click on the icon in order to use it on your PC.
GET the CameraFi Live app for you smartphone From Google Store OFFICIALLY