Install Free BYJU’S on PC – Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
BYJU’S – The Learning App is the world’s largest platform for school students with 42 million registered users. The app offers comprehensive learning programs in Math and Science for students between classes 4th-12th.
Whats is BYJU’S for PC app
BYJU’S for Windows – The Learning App is the common brand name for Think and Learn Private Ltd., an Indian educational technology (ed-tech) and online tutoring firm founded in 2011 by Byju Raveendran at Bangalore. In March 2019, it was the world’s most valued ed-tech company at $5.4 billion (Rs 38500 crore). The Platform has claimed on 27 May 2020 that they have gained Rs. 2,800cr revenue in FY20.
In July 2019, it won the sponsorship rights for the Indian cricket team jersey, replacing its former sponsor Oppo. Shah Rukh Khan is the brand ambassador for BYJU’S. The Platform runs on a freemium ( The basic service is free, but you have to pay for the premium services) model. Free access to content is limited to 15 days after the registration.
Their main product is a mobile app named BYJU’S-The Learning App launched in August 2015. It provides educational content mainly to school students from class 1 to 12 (primary to higher secondary level education). The company trains students for examinations in India such as IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT, IAS as well as for international examinations such as GRE and GMAT.
The main focus is on mathematics and science, where concepts are explained using 12-20 minute digital animation videos. BYJU’S reports to have 40 million users overall, 3 million annual paid subscribers and an annual retention rate of about 85%. The app purports to tailor the content provided to the individual student’s learning pace and style. The average student spends 53 minutes daily using BYJU’S.
- Learn – From engaging video lessons and personalized learning journeys designed by BYJU’S Rockstar R&D Team.
- Test – Practice to perfection with chapter wise tests that are customized to the learning requirement of every student.
- Analyze – The app runs an in-depth analysis based on customized tests and personalized learning paths adopted by the student. Students receive a detailed analysis of their progress and performance to plan better and improve.
- Revise – Each module offers revision and practice sessions for students to perfect their understanding of concepts and help them excel in their examinations.
- For exams and beyond – The modules are planned in a way that it provides complete coverage of all state-level Boards, ICSE and CBSE syllabus for classes 6-10 and complete IIT JEE and NEET Preparation for classes 11-12.
How to Install BYJU’S app on Windows and Mac
- First Download and android emulator on your PC, BlueStacks or NoxPlayer
- Complete the installation process by following the on screen instructions
- Log In using your Google ID, It is required to download the app via emulator
- Open the PlayStore app from the home screen of the emulator
- Search for the BYJU’S app in the search bar and locate it
- Click on the install button to get the app on your PC