BOTIM app on PC is a very good app to chat with friends and family and stay connected with them in these troubling times. download the app on your Windows and Mac PCs,
Why use the BOTIM PC app?
Smartphones have totally changed the way we use a gadget. Modern phones with good Internet connection provide free alternatives to voice and video calls. Here’s a list of excellent video calling apps for iPhone, Android, Windows Phone and BlackBerry that let you make a direct call to your friend or start a group video conversation.
The vicissitudes of social distancing have taken many people by surprise, making video calls a new necessity for distant socializing. But which of the two-dozen apps out there should you and your (perhaps not as tech-savvy) friends and family use? Here are our recommendations, whether it’s for a coffee meeting, a family get-together or a late-night gaming hangout.
Botim for PC is a popular app for good reason it works well for pretty much every kind of digital communication you might want to do with your friends. It supports up to 500 people in free video calls with no duration limit, and when you are doing a two-person call it switches to a peer-to-peer structure, skipping servers and potentially avoiding congestion.
IT has become one of the most well-known video conferencing apps, largely because of its easy-to-use interface It has also provided a free basic version for individuals. At first, because Botim didn’t expect its sudden popularity among non-business users, there were several missteps involving privacy and security. However, the company quickly instituted a number of changes and updates to address these issues (including, most recently, end-to-end encryption for its free users). And its popularity doesn’t appear to have suffered.
The free version of Botim allows up to 500 users to meet, and there are no time limits for the calls, which is, for many of us, pretty good. As of this writing, Botim was not offering any special deals for those now working at home, but it does have a page offering help and advice to new users.
- FREE voice and video calls over 2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi connection.
- Encrypted chats and calls.
- Share photos, videos, voice messages, and more.
- Group chats with up to 500 people.
- Express yourself with a built-in emoji dashboard.
Install BOTIM app on Windows and Mac
- Step 1: Download BlueStacks. You can download it here.
- Step 2: Launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Step 3: Open Bluestacks and search “BOTIM” on the search bar. It will open in the Google Play App store.
- Step 4: Let the emulator do its work and within minutes BOTIM will be installed on your PC.
- Step 5: You can start using BOTIM for Windows by opening Android Emulator and access BOTIM from My Apps Tab.