Use Botim app for PC and enjoy the fast and free online call services of the app which will help you stay connected with your friends and family, you will learn in this article on how to download and use the app on your PC.
BOTIM PC app – About
It can be tough to stay connected to family and loved ones who live far away (and with social distancing, it’s even harder). Video calling apps are a great way to spend time face-to-face when you can’t be together in person. Whether calling your boss or trying to stay in touch with your friends and family, you should have a great video chat app on your phone or computer. Although it’s amazing that there are so many options, it’s tough to know which video chat app is best for you.
BOTIM for PC app has become one of the most well-known video conferencing apps, largely because of its easy-to-use interface. Originally, the company pushed BOTIM for Windows mostly for corporate use, but it has also provided a free basic version for individuals. At first, because the company didn’t expect its sudden popularity among non-business users, there were several missteps involving privacy and security. However, the company quickly instituted a number of changes and updates to address these issues (including, most recently, end-to-end encryption for its free users). And its popularity doesn’t appear to have suffered.
The app allows mpre than 500 users at a time. you can make new friends and chat with strangers as well as family members and stay connected with them, And the best for all there are no time limits for you on How long you can talk to someone
- Host up to 500 participants
- Unlimited one-on-one meetings
- Forty-minute limit on group meetings
How to Download BOTIM app on Windows and Mac
- You need an Android emulator , download BlueStacks or NoxPlayer on your PC
- The first time you open the program it may take between 2-3 minutes to finish setting up the emulator.
- Log into your Google account using your e-mail and password.
- Open the PlayStore and search ‘BOTIM’. app
- Click the green Install button and then click on Accept.
- The app will start downloading and once it finishes you will have BOTIM installed on your PC.
You can also Download the PC version from the official website if you do not want to use the app